HEY
Hello there,
My name is Jaiden but go by Jailak online. I've been looking forward to joining the 501st since I was 16 or 15, I think. I just recently turned 18 now so I thought I would introduce myself.
I've talked to RedPaint at the most recent Gold Coast and Brisbane Supanovas and he told me to join the forums and introduce myself but I never really had time or remembered so here I am now.
So, a bit about myself. I live in Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane North. I work at Hungry Jack's as a Team Leader, soon to be Manager, now that I'm 18. In my spare time I've worked with my older brother to start a Burger Business in Melbourne called Buddy Burger. Although I haven't participated in any charity events I occasionally put some money towards some.
I have loved the Star Wars Universe since I was very young. I inherited all my older brother's Star Wars stuff when he "got too old for it" I think. So I have something like 100 posters, I own about 40 books but have hired out every book in the local libraries at least once. I have lego kits, different figures and sets of things. I have about 5 different star wars board games as well as almost every star wars game since nintendo 64.
Although it doesn't count as canon, My favourite star wars character is Mittt'raw'nuruodo from Timothy Zahn's books. Outbound Flight is also my favourite book and Timothy, my favourite author. Canon Character would have to be Obi-Wan, Ewan McGregor Played him superbly in the prequels.

I have cosplayed 4 times so far as an imperial guard. I originally bought a Rubies Imperial Guard costume for a school camp dress-up night and went to 3 different Supanovas after that. I know the Rubies costume is not correct but I think I am meant to talk about all that in a different sub-forum. If you can point me in the right direction to ask questions about modifying a costume to standard then that would be great.
I will probably want to just go to Supanova with the 501st, at least to start, and perhaps go to other functions and events at a later time. I have only just turned 18 so I don't really know what sort of other things I need to be able to go to Supanova. Do I need a blue card? How do I get one if I do?

Anyway, Hi!!

- Jailak

Messages In This Thread
HEY - by Jailak - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: HEY - by Moxxxie - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: HEY - by redpaint - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: HEY - by Cutter - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 08:27 PM
HEY - by Sly - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: HEY - by Phantom - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: HEY - by Jailak - Thursday 5-Feb-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: HEY - by Dw - Friday 6-Feb-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: HEY - by TheWolf - Friday 6-Feb-2015, 10:19 AM