Farewell from the Outgoing Commanding Officer
Thanks for your hard work Kev! It's been wicked. Can't wait to troop with you soon
Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.
tears bro, so proud to be part of a group that was lead by you, I have been very proud to stand by you trooping and having fun outside trooping.

Thank you for your leadership and friendship.

luv jas
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Thanks for all the work you have done for the garrison.
Big shoes to fill and a well deserved break.
You have done an amazing job that many other clubs have tried to do but you done it a million times better, Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put in and welcome back to being a Regular grunt :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Thank you Kev for all your hard work and commitment you and your command staff have done to make this Garrison F**king AWESOME Smile
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
Thanks for all you have done for the Garrison, Kev.
It was an honour trooping with you on your last troop as our CO.

It sure is strange seeing your name in orange not red.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
thanks for always making me feel welcome! Happy trooping.
Who ever it is that gets the job next will have mighty big shoes fill ... Thank you for all you have done Mate.

[Image: 2HbPbX1.jpg]
All the best Kev Smile looking forward to trooping with you sometime
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Thanks for your leadership , friendship and encouragement Kev.
You've done an outstanding job.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Notworthy

All hail to the Space Pumpkin! Wink
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Thanks for everything you've done for the Redbacks and all the support you've offered me personally.
Kev, words just cannot convey.

I've been wondering what to write, ever since you told me the news many moons ago. I still dont know what to say. It's not like me to be caught short of something to say, but here I am, somewhat unable to convey my gratitude and respect into decent text.

I'll give you a hug when we next meet. Perhaps then I'll have found the right words to say to somebody who's known me for so long, and led me on such an amazing journey.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thank you sir for your leadership, integrity and effort..we would not be where we are without your efforts.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Thanks boss, the limited troops I've done over the years have always had the same consistency of you there. See you at the next one and thank you.
The pain of regret is greater that the pain of DISCIPLINE!!