Trooper Attendance:
IG3326 Doc
TS15070 RebelRach
TB25992 Squirtle
TK50100 Nilrem

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Nil

Details:
On arrival the public toilet block was sealed off for official imperial use. As the younglings were on various playstructures - the sight of 4 of the Empire's mightiest troop designations brought them immediately back together. On presenting the birthday boy with a present endorsed by Lord Vader, there was endless requests for photos. The winner in the troopers book was the young girl dressed as Rey - she stole the show!!!

Soon all the kids wanted turns with weapons and some started to get a little eager with their lightsabre techniques, so excited by our presence but the troopers patiently weathered the storm. With imperial backing vocals 'Happy Birthday' was sung. After exhausting our supply of cards the kids were happy and thrilled by the imperial presence. Our hosts were very hospitable and to cool off from the afternoon heat chats were had and then the troopers made their way back to transports back to their home systems.

Charity Funds Raised:
$50 to Starlight and cake and a beer for hard working troopers Beerchug

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Doc's belt greeblie was located on the ground, Squirtle needed last minute ducttape repairs but nothing major - some of the lightsabre pokes could have ended badly ...

Public Incidents:
Got a few beeps from the traffic on Logan Rd Horn

Mission Status:
Were the Redbacks - show me a fail!!!

Photos:

DW2011CVICVII
Well done guys , bet it was a birthday he and his friends will never forget.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Great work team
Great work troopers!
Great job.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Awesome work guys, well done.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Great woek guys! Looks like a lot of fun! Smile
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
i was looking forward to this but the time change made it very hard for me to be in two places at once, sorry i couldnt make it.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great work everyone!
Well done everyone, I bet they were talking about this at school on monday!
Nice one team.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 5th September Birthday Party (Alex's 6th Birthday) Sly 10 14,048 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Townsville's First Wedding Troop - Drew & Melissa 10/06/12 NQDude 17 28,860 Monday 11-Jun-2012, 09:36 PM
Last Post: The Scotsman