Please welcome SL77104 Cueloopz
Please welcome our newest Sith Lord SL77104 Cueloopz.

This costume has been a long time coming. A lot of hard work, persistence and discussions with LMOs, DLs from all over finally made this a reality.We also followed the new procedure requiring a CRL to be written prior to the costume being officially approved, here is the CRL http://origin-wiki.501st.com/databank/Co...BTTF-Vader

I know Matt personally put in a helluva lot of effort as he does with all his costumes to source the right parts, check and double check the reference material and it shows. This is a perfect example of doing something right and following the process and ending up with a costume will be the envy of all in the legion.

Well done Matt, it looks fantastic as always. The attention to detail is magnificent.

[Image: sl77104_full.jpg] [Image: sl77104_head.jpg] [Image: Front%2001.jpg] [Image: Action%2001.jpg]
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
The accuracy is incredible , well done Matt, can't wait to se this troop at Dreamworld with the other Vaders.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Doppeldaumen1
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Are those the correct Nike Bruins?
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

OMGosh! So damn good! Congrats - can't wait to see it at an event soon!
Best Vader yet!
I may Start one of these sweet Vader's I have a hairdryer just like it under the sink!!! Makes me want to watch BTTF again!! ...Haha
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
You the MAN Matt!!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
A star wars/back to the future reference!! Love it, congratulations!
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Bugger, we can't see the Casio calculator watch in the photos. And it's good to see Alex Keaton getting some model work these days.
Edit: Alex was the model this morning but now it's Marty. Which makes more sense.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Love it, looking forward to seeing him troop alongside Matt the radar technician!
Congrats! Well done mate.
This is awesome. Now that we finally have a truly screen accurate costume in Australia I've already been contacted by LFL about some exciting opportunities locally and internationally. It's a good thing Matt has a current passport. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted a chance to fly on LFLs private jet!
Ha, ha..... Awesome. Made my morning
Congratulations on your Imperial Minion