4 new mini G.A troopers
Introducing my grommets!
4 little "mini me's" have all been swept up in the star wars universe. Our twins (Ren & Phasma) have some amazing Star Wars knowledge and have been studying the books since they could first read. Introducing CSLV2072, CKOR2069, CFO2071 and CREY2070!! All got their numbers back from the awesome Galactic Academy today and some cool certificates as well.
Our 5th child was born this week on Monday but was deemed to little to don the Armour, although i think in a few months we can make her a good Chief Chirpa suit!!! I know Firestorm has some great Ewok thread, will have to see where he sourced them from.
Lots of work to do on Mini Vader. He needs new shins, Gloves, Cod Piece and we are going to work together to make new belt and chest-box together. Working on the kids suits has been pretty fun!!!

[Image: IMG_20160611_161006_zpsqzxpa88h.jpg]
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Congrats to all the ... MiniDubs?

Good looking assortment of characters there!
Cheers Darkfather. Mini Dubs it is!

While I am posting in the non 501st area I am wondering if I should start my howler of a TK thread. So much quality for $80.00!! My oh my.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
Parenting done right Doppeldaumen1 Notworthy
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
They look awesome
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Fantastic mate - such a great thing being able to troop with your kids, I love it.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Yay for miniDubs! They look great.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Get the little one signed up as well Smile although they won't be the youngest member, we had one submitted on the day she was born Smile
wow! raising them right :D
DW2013 to DW2018
Looking awesome Mini-Dubs!
Mini Dubs look great Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG