G'day from Newie
G'day Redback Garrison. My name is Simon, a recent TK addition to the Southern Cross Garrison ranks. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

I'm currently convincing my wife to give me a leave pass to venture up to the Dreamworld troop next year or better still, pack up the kids and come join me. So far so good. Any handy hints or convincing points to use to help me would be gratefully appreciated. Smile

I look forward to getting to meet many of you at that troop. (Yes, I'm being positive and assuming my charms will not fail on the bride. Heck I got her to say 'yes' once, three times if you include the two kids, so I can do it again. Wink)

[Image: 501stSignature.jpg]
LOL hi Simon...welcome to the RBG forums
We are a great bunch...very friendly and very sociable lot.
Hope you guys can make it....its a great weekend
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Simon,
Hi and welcome,
tell the better half about all the fun things the kids can do at Dreamworld..It is at the Gold Coast as well..beach sun sand etc...
Last year the families got a cheap pass as well.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
G'days Simon, and welcome to Redback Garrison.

Handy hints:
It's Queensland, Sun, Sand, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Theme parks.... What more do you need Wink
Welcome top the redbacks mate.
Only downside to doing a DW troop for you southerners is after you've done one, its hard not to keep coming back every year. Better start saving.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome!

Trust me, Even the missus does not want to spend the day at Dreamworld while you troop, there is plenty of other stuff to do on the coast....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII