Wranglers Kit (Inargural Modification)
Build Thread 
Hey people.

This is the very first modification I've done. I've done some patch work before to fix tears and such but this is the first time I've actually added anything to anything else.
It's not much, but I'm a little proud of it.

This is my wranglers kit. With this I should be able to patch up any armor malfunctions that occur out on a troop. The modifications are the water bottle holder on the side and the strapping to hold the first aid kit.

Current contents are:
- UHU contact fluid
- Scissors
- Sticky Velcro (Black and White)
- 1L Water bottle
- Multi-tool hammer
- Micropore tape
- First aid kit

Still to be added is:
- Electrical/Duct Tape (black and white)
- Markers (black and white) to fill in scratches
- Cleaning/polishing cloths
- Batteries (AA/AAA)

I'm also planning on carrying a small bag of lollies to help the troopers keep their sugars up.

This is the smallest first aid kit I'm willing to carry. If I can't patch up the trooper with this, they'll need an ambulance.
[Image: WK-01.jpg]

The strapping running up the middle is off center. I rushed a little and didn't measure properly.
[Image: WK-02.jpg]

All in all it's a small kit, but it should do the job. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test out on a troop.
[Image: WK-03.jpg]

If anyone has anything else I could add to the kit please let me know. I'd like to be as prepared as possible.

Xmez
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Hopefully you wont need the first aid kit, looks like a good kit
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Instead of electrical tape, I'd recommend gaffer/cloth tape. Super strong and also more screen accurate Wink
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Thanks for that. Cloth it is
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

Banghead
Great idea!
Is the glue a quick drying CA type of glue? A couple of small clamps might be an idea, just to hold pieces together for the couple of minutes it takes for the glue to start setting. Not so much a 'during' troop thing, but certainly a 'before' troop thing when you realise a belt button cover has fallen off.....
The pcmage of the glue claimed it would be good for joining everything from plastics to boot leather, so it's meant to be tough yet flexible.
I think you're spot on with the glue being a "best before" or after trooping fix. The tape would be a during trooping fix.
I didn't think of clamps to hold pieces together. Thanks for that. One more attrition to the kit.
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
Perhaps some 30 second super glue/epoxy would be useful (particularly on long 'walk' events) when it isn't possible to go back to the change room for the 10 minute UHU fix.
And maybe even some gatorade 'tablets' or something? I found at Dreamworld for example, no one was drinking enough. So if you (and the rest of the wranglers) keep some dissolvable water flavouring agents around, it might aid in hydration. (Threats of hiding crucial armour pieces seem to work too)

My kit also contains a few different sewing needles and various coloured threads, as well as double sided hemming tape, various soft polishing cloths, dish washing liquid and rag (for visor defogging, works wonders). So you might find those handy for your kit. I also tend to bring a spare set of nomex gloves and my Aker amp in case anyone else's malfunctions.

Besides that, I think you've got everything. Much more, and we're starting to get into what troopers really should have fixed on their own gear before the troop.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
I could swap out The 1L water bottle with 1L of hydrolyte for rapid hydration. I've never heard of hydration tablets before. I'll look into getting some. Smile
Something else that could help are hydrolyte iceypoles kept in a small esky.

Your kit suggestions sound great. I'll add those to my list. Thank you.Doppeldaumen1
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
Panadol , spray on bandage forgot what's it called , superglue good for minor cuts , those Achol wipes or those Anti Bactoria kind with iodine , few pairs of disposal gloves for your self .

in my kit for personal use I just have pack of sugar lollies , panadol if I need it and some other painkillers if needed which glad to admit ain't touched for a few years .... May have expired by now must check that . Also have a few other bits and bobs for my own costume needs .

F I think of any thing esle I add it to my post

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
A hot glue gun can sometimes be handy to have around.

Good work putting the kit together, I carry a small kit myself
[Image: ayiY6fB.gif]
we have just the best wrangler in mky.....Smile
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Who's that? I'd love to get some advice from them Hehehe
"Hey X-Mez!"

Banghead
there's a heap of "stuff" in my bag that I'll go thru and get a list for u. A lot of us usually carry an "OMG Repair kit" :-)
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
gotta love the omg kits I totally forgot the soldering iron in kit for dw
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
I'd also be inclined to shoot Blade_Seduction a message. He's considered to be one of our more experienced wranglers, who also seems to pull water bottles out of thin air, we can't work out how he does it.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017