MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread
(Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 12:22 PM)MammaSith Wrote:  Nest people to ask are the Temple Master , Thrawn V'jun or Hoppy
Will be messaging when I get home tonight, just oosted this here so I'd stop waffling about posting this here.
(Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 02:19 PM)Nighthawk Wrote:  The orange is pretty good (I have a couple of Ultrasabers sabre with orange). Pretty sure it can be RL approved.

I'm 6'4" and a 36" blade looks fine. I don't know that it would be worth spending the money on a 40".

The upgrade from guarded to AV switch is definitely worth it. I have both types and the AV looks and feels better. I wouldn't worry about matching the blade colour unless you really want to.

Why do you want to do the extension? The Dominix is already freaking huge. I actually have one with the fire orange but no sound. It's 12.5" long and quite a handful already.

I've chosen the Dominix because it is huge (Ive got big hands), and I want to put the extension on for more of a Nagamaki look than the traditional Katana style, but the quick release seems a good compromise between practicality and looks.
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19

Messages In This Thread
MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread - by MyKill - Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread - by MammaSith - Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 12:22 PM
RE: MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread - by Nighthawk - Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread - by MyKill - Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: MyKill's Rambling Lightsaber Question Thread - by MyKill - Sunday 22-Apr-2018, 07:47 AM