G’day everyone
G’day everyone. My name is Steve and I live in BrisVegas.
I really feel like this is the first step in what could be a cool journey.
I have a friend in Singapore who is a member of the Garrison over their and he has given me the gentle push that I need.
I’m interested in becoming a Biker Scout, but not really sure where to begin, so will no doubt be spending some time reading this forum.
Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to say G’day.
Steve
Hi Steve , welcome to the forums, join up to the Pathfinders detachment for all things Biker Scout , you’re in for an awesome experience if you follow through.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks Cyclops - I’ve already signed up with the Pathfinders and they look to have a wealth of information.

I don’t want to rush in to this blind as the missus would kill me if I spent cash on a costume that was no good...

Steve
(Thursday 19-Jul-2018, 07:37 PM)Scriff Wrote:  Thanks Cyclops - I’ve already signed up with the Pathfinders and they look to have a wealth of information.

I don’t want to rush in to this blind as the missus would kill me if I spent cash on a costume that was no good...

Steve

Great planning Steve - this is a hobby for the patient. It can be expensive and tedious to get it right but well worth the reward.

Welcome to the forums and catch you round !!
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Thanks again!

Steve
Welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forums Steve!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome to the forums!
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome mate your going to have fun good to see more scouts joining we are running short since the ewoks took over
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018