New and working on a Shoretrooper
Hey Evenyone, Having loved the Shoretroopers from the first moment they hit the trailers for Rogue One, I have finally started to commit to the complete build of one for myself.

I have made a few costumes in the past from a mixture or mediums like Eva Foam, reclaimed PVC signs, Paper Mache and even Vinyl Records. (I'll attach some pics below) This will be my first complete outfit or armour 3D printed.

I printed the helmet from the sean fields files over 2 years ago as well as the e-22 however shelved it all for a period thanks to life getting in the way and other projects. I'm in no rush to get it built and being in Australia funds will be tricky for the softparts but we will see how things go.

I usually stream on twitch my creations under the username of ShedquarterCreations and hope to share a fair amount or the armour construction and paint process there.

I'm a Brisbane based maker.

[Image: 45b7NJg.jpg]
Some fun before the sanding began.

[Image: 0uJwFeu.jpg]
Samurai Darth Vader made from Vinyl Records
[Image: 1Ka2RCL.jpg]

100% Savlaved Materials Boba Fett build.

Bugger. Looks like I cant Edit my post to fix the dark font it used. So the test should read. 

Hey Evenyone, Having loved the Shoretroopers from the first moment they hit the trailers for Rogue One, I have finally started to commit to the complete build of one for myself.

I have made a few costumes in the past from a mixture or mediums like Eva Foam, reclaimed PVC signs, Paper Mache and even Vinyl Records. (I'll attach some pics below) This will be my first complete outfit or armour 3D printed.

I printed the helmet from the sean fields files over 2 years ago as well as the e-22 however shelved it all for a period thanks to life getting in the way and other projects. I'm in no rush to get it built and being in Australia funds will be tricky for the softparts but we will see how things go.

I usually stream on twitch my creations under the username of ShedquarterCreations and hope to share a fair amount or the armour construction and paint process there.

I'm a Brisbane based maker.

[Pic] Samurai Darth Vader made from Vinyl Records
[Pic] 100% Savlaved Materials Boba Fett build.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future Shoretrooper #notvader Kuda Kannon 9 7,141 Tuesday 21-Aug-2018, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Hydro