Stormtrooper FX Armour Help
Build Thread 
Hi 501st Legion Members

I was sent here by Wayne (Reaper) and Kevin (Vader) as they said this would be the perfect place to discuss FX stormtrooper armour options as I recently purchased a stormtrooper helmet from Wayne (Reaper). Was looking for some help in finding the best place to get some FX armour and if anybody is available some help with building it as I’m worried about the assembly of my first armour. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

Thug-Pug-92
Hi Jeremy , I’m certain our FISD ( white armor) expert Sly will weigh in on this one but FX armor ? FX helmets are no longer approvable and there’s certainly better options than old FX armor . Sly will assist you with everything you need to know.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Thursday 25-Mar-2021, 08:04 AM)Cyclops Wrote:  Hi Jeremy , I’m certain our FISD ( white armor) expert Sly will weigh in on this one but FX armor ? FX helmets are no longer approvable and there’s certainly better options than old FX armor . Sly will assist you with everything you need to know.

Hi Cyclops

Thanks for letting me know I currently have a EFX helmet which I think would be approved. I’m just looking for the best armour type for someone tall like me. What’s the best way to contact Sly or will they just reply here? Thanks for your help.
Thanks for the clarification, EFX and FX are two different animals , EFX are approvable with modifications but EFX aren’t but Sly can definitely help with suggestions for armor to suit your build . Make sure you log in to FISD and have a look around. https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Hi Jeremy
While EFX helmets are approvable after modifications they definitely look different from the more accurate TK helmets available.
As a comparison the EFX is symmetrical, the left and right side are identical, where as the originals were hand sculpted and are quite asymmetrical.
The next issue would be colour matching your EFX helmet to the armour available which does stand out considerably when they are not the same tone of white. even more apparent in photos, which could mean you would need to paint it or both to be the same which will add to the expense of your build.
My best suggestion is to truly purchase both from a reputable vendor and either keep your EFX as a display piece or possible sell it and use the funds towards your full kit.
Next step for you
please sign up to the stormtrooper forums
www.whitearmor.net
This is where you are going to find a massive massive resource, but don't fear, we have plenty of members including myself who will guide you and get you started on your journey.
We have a vetted sellers list, generally, these are the most consistent and reliable suppliers of stormtrooper armour, unfortunately all are located overseas but it is where we al end up buying armour from.
Head straight to the new recruits section and the "getting started" thread once you sign up on white armour, introduce yourself and the help will come swiftly.

I am always around so you can also PM me if you have any other questions.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]