NOT A TROOP REPORT: Bowling 12 Feb
THIS IS NOT A TROOP REPORT for BOWLING.

so it started off with 3 members Sniper, Hopfot and Sandman at 6pm, waiting for the others to arrive.
Bron arrived 10mins later and the team was ready.. The Raiders Members were:
Sandman
Sniper
Bron
Happy

after a while the Superazza arrived with the rest of his team mates after him...
the Sith Lords had:
My Lord (scotty)
Superazza
Doc
D.Maul

we started off with 2 games the siths had some dark powers helping them so the raiders had to find some more members so we could return in the next 2 games with greater numbers...
with some spares, strikes and some GUTTER BALLS to the sounds of some classic aussie songs, Lady Gaga for some reason (deltorn) and some old school tunes, the bowling was fun, fast paced fueled with 4 drinks for $20.....

After the first 2 games it was clear that we wanted to play a few more (well the raiders wanted it to beat the sith lords of their dominance of the game.... i think "My Lord" has played a few games before........ as did Doc.

so we purchased 2 more games and the raiders tried to beat the sith lords but its now clear no matter who you are the Sith Lords will always WIN!!!!!

ohhh we also found that for sale were 2 Starwars Bowling Balls!
ATST with Boba Fett
Stormtroopers and Death Star.

NEXT EVENT WILL MOST LIKELY BE POOL/SNOOKER so stay tuned (After Dreamworld/Camping trips.

PICTURES ->Right HERE.

[Image: IMG_0960.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0959-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0953-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0929.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0923.jpg]
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
You forgot HAPPY in the raiders team Wink thankyou for the bowling powers of scotsman and doc carrying our team ahahahaha great night guys and gals!
You would show a pic of my worst game of the night, wouldn't you. Thanks.... lol

That was an awesome time.

Thank you all so very much for coming and making the evening brilliant.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
You forgot the most positive member of the raiders.
Awesome night. Had heaps laughs and good times.
Thanks for a fun night everyone, a good way to relax before a long weekend at DW.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Thanks for a great time everyone.

Oh and injuries of the night....my thumb nail Cry

all fixed up... great fun was had indeed!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Yep fantastic night guys!!!
DW2011CVICVII
It really was an amazing night, is anyone reading this hasn't made it to one of our outings yet, I highly recommend it. If anyone has any suggestion of a venue or activity for these get togethers, Let us know.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 660 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,552 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops