Supanova March 2011
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
A huge weekend, i think we got about 6months till we do it all again.
A big thankyou to those that stayed on Sunday, to help packup.
Well done troopers! I will have to make it down for one of these as Tassie and Gencons are now cancelled! Blah! Oh well!

Nice work on the donations. Just please make sure I get a receipt sent when decided who gets it.

Cheers!

Neo
What a wild weekend indeed, Saturday was NUTS!! lineups for hours and inside was a moshpit most of the day. The stand/photo booth was amazing, well done and a big thank you to the troopers responsible for the logistics and setup.

Had planned on attending Sunday but woke up crook as hell, anyone else get the "supanova sickness"?

Having attended the last 4 supanovas i can confidently say that its was the most popular/busy one by faR. Bring on Coastnova!!!! Us Coasties have got alot to live up to! Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Bring it ... !!! Looking forward to see what CoastNova will be all about.

Cheers to all involved over the weekend and those I was meeting for the for the first time... like 'Hoppy' nice to meet you... !!!! & Jim Cricket... great work stepping up on Sunday my friend working the desk ..!! Greatly appreciated.

GO REDBACKS GO !!!!!!
[Image: 02aScorp-FRONT.jpg][Image: expert_infantry_badge1.png]
Prior to entering the Cell Bay-"Alright...Once the door opens..don't get shot or trip over...OK !!"

probably the best Supanova ever I thought, was a massive weekend!

and to think, we've got 2 more within the space of a year Wink
Hi there Guys,

As an addition to this - I am very proud to announce
The 2011 Supanova Fund Raising tally is: $3216.55

That is the largest for any Supanova event, and I'm really chuffed to bits about the result. What a fantastic effort!

Thanks must be given to Crypto for the kind donation of the blaster. It was very popular with all the punters! The Raffle has proven to be a great hit with the Supanova crowds!

I also have to give a huge shoutout to all the hardworking troopers who manned the Photobooth all weekend. It was something different, and I think the concept has now been proven. The Photobooth is a bit of a hit.

Fantastic effort to all.

Yet another reason why I'm proud to belong to this Garrison.
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Technically Moxxie, i was there... :P
Technically, you were!!

I wasn't there on the Saturday, so I dont know if you trooped with us. Did you troop? Should I put you down on the list?
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Hey guys! Message from someone on the Supanova facebook page..

Quote:Smash Tokyo Toys
The 501st stormtrooper who got the inked original lineart drawing done of you by MASSIVE Star Wars Invasion artist COLIN WILSON...
Did you know he did a second one of you later on for me in a different pose? If you want a print of it message me and we'll get on it.

... and WOW!!!! Thats an incredible tally, we Gotta be proud of that! :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Awesome troop everyone. sounds like you all did the Redbacks proud and lived up to out motto.

Economical Assault Trooper
What a weekend...only there for half the day on both Saturday and Sunday but as my first SN it was FANTASTIC...we did live up to our motto Smile
And what a huge fund raising total...well done everyone involved and espically Crypto...the blaster was awesome....heaps of comments about it.
Thanks to everyone who made this a success from the sets, bump in & out crews...Mox for her tireless work on the photobooth, Cobra and all the other troopers who manned the booth and walked the lines...we have a lot to live up to now...
Link to more pics from Sunday
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...%20Sunday/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I didn't offically troop under the 501st banner, but i did come over for a photo at the 501st booth in my Master Chief costume :D
Well done everyone!!!

What a total!!!
What a troop!!!

Thanks all for an awesome weekend Doppeldaumen1
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Good job on the huge amount raised! The photobooth was fantastic and so popular on Saturday that we had people waiting around for ages for a shot and were overloading the little printer. Amazing job putting that together