Robina Blood Bank
<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Date: </strong></span>07/11/2009

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Venue:</strong></span> Robina Blood Bank

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Time:</strong></span> 11am

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Mission:</strong></span> To raise awarness of the importance of donating blood. To donate as much of the red stuff as possible. And have a good laugh.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Trooper Attendance:</strong></span>
Kev Vader - 4035
APOK - 3409
Mouldman - 8226
Scotsman - 2153
oz_scout - 0889
Muppet - 8995
Redpaint - 6263
Sniper - 7622
Moxxie - 6232
Lestat - 8321
RedaV - TBA
bossywalker - 8685

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Guest Trooper Attendance:</strong></span> Channel nine news, Rebel FM.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Wranglers:</strong></span> none

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Detail:</strong></span> We had several donors today which made this a real bonus for the blood bank. A big thanks to:
Muppet - blood
Redpaint - blood
oz_scout - blood
Scotsman - blood
Sniper - blood
APOK - plasma

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Injuries:</strong></span> A lot of sore muscles from the team that backed up from the MS Moonwalk. Other than a few needles in the arms of the donors there was only one incident. Scotsman did the honourable thing and decided to take the plunge and give his first donation. Unfortunately he spent more time lying on his back with nurses fussing over him than donating. I think it was a ploy to have nurses fussing over him. Good news though as the Scotsman made a full recovery, but unfortunately didn't get a sponge bath.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Malfunctions:</strong></span> None that I was aware of.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Public Incidents:</strong></span> Went into a Gamers lounge next to the blood bank to win the hearts and minds of what we were told big fans of all star wars games....they were more interested in playing Halo.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Mission Status:</strong></span> Complete sucess. The Blood Bank was so impressed with the turn out that they have already expressed they want to have a national day where all squads and garrisons around the country converge on their local blood donor centres and donate.

<span style="font-size: 14pt; line-height: 19px;"><strong>Photos:</strong></span> Muppet took plenty and no doubt will post them up asap. Also I will e getting all the pics from Samantha from the Blood Bank during the week and post them as well.

On a personal note can I thank all that attended. It would not have been the success that is was without the numbers that turned up. Cheers team!