remember
Do you remember the feeling when you first saw a stormtrooper stepping through the blast doors in Star Wars a new hope ? Thats the feeling I get now when I see my armour. I want to wear it to bed and to work but I can't Sad

When I went to supernova in 2010 for the first time and saw the 501 group members in armour I was blown away. It has taken me over a year to afford the armour kit and now that I am putting it together, it's a chidhood dream come true. I am so excited.

Peace Jason Davies
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome to the forums Jason & congrats on sourcing your costume.
It only gets better from here.
Welcome Jason.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome Jason, I to know this feeling. Had spent the day in my Clone helmit today while I worked more on my armour.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
(Monday 3-Oct-2011, 08:51 PM)73scope Wrote:  Do you remember the feeling when you first saw a stormtrooper stepping through the blast doors in Star Wars a new hope ? Thats the feeling I get now when I see my armour.
Livin the dream Smile

"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15