Gday!
Gday!

I was recently greeted by a gentlemen recruiting people in Stocklands Rockhampton.

So ive come to the forum good sir!

How does a youngling get started? Do you guys just but your costumes from overseas. Or do you build from the ground up?
G'days and welcome. We mostly build the costumes ourselves. Muppet would be the one to talk to about where to get what.
haha awesome. I have no idea what i want to build! Im mostly a 40K man myself, But i do enjoy costumes!

Jango Fett? :D
Welcome welcome, there are a few bounty boys around but once the child like fascination with wearing a jetpack fades there's always room for another sandtrooper
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
(Saturday 17-Dec-2011, 11:56 AM)Cavalier Wrote:  Welcome welcome, there are a few bounty boys around but once the child like fascination with wearing a jetpack fades there's always room for another sandtrooper

Nah there's no more room for Sandies, but heaps of room for shineys. :P
Hi mate, Welcome aboard. Go go the shiny trooper! No one likes sand in thier undies!
Hey mate and welcome.
Pick a costume that you like...if you like Jango go for it have a chat to Crypto he is our resident Jango
But have a chat to muppet once you decide and he can point you in the right direction.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi I'm Michael by the way, didn't catch your name? I was that gentlemen that engaged you in conversation.
Thanks for joining up, have a look in the Costume Reference Library http://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-29.html
Pick what-ever works for YOU.
Ask heaps of questions, the guys and gals in this garrison are just awesome and will help you find the resources you need. Please be very careful of pre-made stuff and e bay (some call it evil bay here).
In Rockhampton currently we have 1 TK Storm Trooper (ANH) and 1 Tie Fighter Pilot, we have in the works 1 Imperial Staff Officer, 1 Snow Trooper and another TK (plus another TK in Gladstone).
It would be great to get some more local members so we can organise some more local troops, trust me once you've done a troop you'll find it very rewarding.
Happy for you to come over and look at my TK Storm Trooper (MM)
Don't worry all the acronyms will make sense eventually Huh
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Hi and welcome aboard.

I am another recent Rocky recruit - as Angelman said feel free to ask questions - pick what ever costume that appeals to you most and go from there.

As you are a 40K player our paths have probably crossed at RSGA then?!

Cheers
Neil
Welcome friend.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
welcome to RBG
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome to the boards, EFG!
You'll find the local troopers to be a friendly bunch - and its fantastic to see so many people from Rocky joining up! It's a credit to the local troopers!

Have fun and enjoy your first build. Once you start, it's hard to stop!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Another one from Rocky! Welcome to the redbacks Epic.
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard! It's a cool ride. Bigfan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gday from an R2 builder Krumme 8 9,429 Saturday 9-Jan-2016, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
  Gday from Ipswich oddangry 6 7,680 Thursday 31-Dec-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Phantom
  Gday From the Gold Coast! supermantits 10 13,269 Tuesday 15-Jul-2014, 10:06 PM
Last Post: blueski