05/02/2012 The Phantom Menace Troop - Event Cinemas Brisbane
Troop Report 
Date: 05/02/2012

Venue: Myer Centre Cinemas in Brisbane City

Time: 3:30pm

Mission: The Phantom Menace 3D Showing Troop.

Trooper Attendance: Anakinra, Beanie, Bextar, Bigmac, Buzzard, Cavalier, Chopper, Cutter, Darkvoyd, Deltorn, Doc, Glitch, Hopfot, Katta K, Phoenix, Redpaint, Scope, Sithprincess, Snarky, Stormraven, The Sniper, TheWolf, Tirilia, Zerebin.
[Please PM me any extra names as I don't know everybody].

Guest Trooper Attendance: Gremlin.

Support Crew: Jimcricket, Kitiara, Leilani, Phantom, Tachyon.

Detail: See expanded report.

Charity Funds Raised: ?

Injuries: None.

Malfunctions: Phoenix had his leg blasted off by rebels.

Public Incidents: A Jawa tried to steal a Coca-Cola machine.

Mission Status: Success - continues.

Photos: See expanded report.

BEGIN EXPANDED REPORT:

TK-4875 reporting in…

To: Lord Vader
Fr: TK-4875, Redback Garrison, 501st Legion
Re: Rebel Propaganda Holodocumentary of the false-origin of Darth Vader.

My Lord,

As always, I am proud to record the events of missions of your choosing for you. This particular mission had a positive effect upon the already unshakable morale of your 501st Stormtroopers. The Redback Garrison is honoured to once again have been chosen to strike at such a critical location, and especially directly against the Rebellion against the Empire.

We dropped out of hyperspace in the Brisbane system, a place many of us have earned the scars of upholding the will of the Galactic Empire. The cityscapes and skyways were already familiar to us so we immediately assembled for briefing after only a short uploading of maps and local data.

There is always a certain awe when you enter the room, my Lord, but we of the 501st always hold our composure. Thatâ€s why when it wasnâ€t you who entered the deployment hanger, but instead our eminent Emperor flanked by Royal Guards, the contained awe rose. The command staff snapped us to extra attention, and made doubly sure our ranks were perfect.

The Emperor never speaks, let alone appear often. He is almost a mystery to us, but it is a faithful mystery we will serve until death. The Emperor personally walked along our ranks, informing us of the Rebel Allianceâ€s newest anti-Imperial propaganda – a piece of holocinema called "The Phantom Menace.” Our Emperor informed us in no uncertain terms, that this ‘rebellion garbage†was engineered to undermine the image that Lord Vader presented to the galaxy at large. It painted a false history of you, my Lord, representing you as once being a 10-year-old farm boy in league with Old Republic agents and Jedi Knights and unsavoury aliens. We knew better than that, we knew that you were an instrument of our Emperor against the Jedi and helped to forge the Galactic Empire and hunt the Jedi to oblivion. The Emperor instructed us that you, my Lord, would not be present at the attack, that instead we would be using your extension, the 501st Legion, to crush the propaganda at its source.

We dropped down in the Brisbane System capital and began the search for rebels. After interrogating civilians and detaining droids, we were able to piece together the location of the very holocinema complex that was to be showing this so-called "The Phantom Menace." Our commanders even engaged the services of Bounty Hunters that knew of the complex so our strike would be even more effective.

[Image: IMG_0455.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4533.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4534.jpg]

We entered the holocinema complex and began a systematic search, interrogation, and questioning regime. The rebels had done well, many Imperial citizens were lured here under the false pretences of seeing a documentary about the glorious formation of the Galactic Empire.

[Image: DSCF4561.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0484.jpg]

[Image: 2012-02-05144823.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4592.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4586.jpg]

As we narrowed the civilian population down, we sprung two Jedi who were obviously rebel leaders! The complex became a scene of battle as rebels came out of hiding, blasting at us to assist the Jedi. The rebels and Jedi were soon dealt with, and we sustained only minimal injuries.

[Image: 2012-02-05151536.jpg]

[Image: 2012-02-05150432.jpg]

[Image: 2012-02-05152202.jpg]

Upon their capture of the rebels, the Emperor directed us to have pro-Imperial propaganda created of the event - both showing a friendly-to-citizens-Empire and showing the harsh arm of Imperial law - to inform the galaxy of what a direct attack against Lord Darth Vader, even just his image, can bring.

[Image: 2012-02-05150529.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4567.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4605.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0516.jpg]

I regret to inform you, my Lord, that some rebels did escape our attack on the complex while we battled the Jedi (probably their plan all along). The Imperial Security Bureau has informed us that they have strong intelligence indicating the rebels have copies of "The Phantom Menace." It is believed that they will begin to showing it on other systems in a few days time, all with a galaxy-wide start time to lessen the effect we can have upon stopping this rebel propaganda from spreading.

In a way, this report does not end here, my Lord, as it will continue when the fleet locates the rebels and their copies of the propaganda holocinema. The Redback Garrison is splitting into elite strike teams to attack with a greater spread than the rebel's film distribution.

We will find them, and we wipe them out… all of them.

TK-4875 signing off…
Even after i helped you with your 'Armour malfunction' you left my name out of the list Sad . great troop everyone we really did shock and awe the crowd.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Jim who? I don't remember seeing you. :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Monday 6-Feb-2012, 05:20 PM)Jimcricket Wrote:  Even after i helped you with your 'Armour malfunction' you left my name out of the list Sad . great troop everyone we really did shock and awe the crowd.

Hahaha! I can't forget you. It all starts with a copy/paste of the sign-up sheet (that's the best tool I have) and then I edit from there. Smile

Please, anyone, don't be afraid to PM me with anything missing. I'll edit the post as soon as I can. Smile
Love the report trooper, you are a special TK unlike all the rest of us clones Cheeky

Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Love the report mate. Doppeldaumen1

You are a natural at story telling.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Well Done Troopers, you guys looked awesomeDoppeldaumen1 especially you Beanie Notworthy
Nice work Phoenix.
Well done everyone involved was great to have so many troopers there on Sunday.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Once again Awesome report Phoenix. Can't wait to read the next book.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Awesome report, yet again! Well done Phoenix, .. sry Jim all the clones look the same... Lol
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:

Great troop report once again Phoenix Doppeldaumen1, can't wait to track down that filthy propaganda later this week :P
Great report Phoenix.
I love your reports Phoenix. Cheeky
I am very Pleased with this Report Troopers, You served me and the Empire with outstanding praise on Sunday, unfortunately i can not attend all the marches this weekend, so, Be on the ready for a Surprise visit by me, Your Emperor.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great report mate. Wink

damn Imperial propaganda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Brisbane City Hall Family Fun Event (In Concert with the Force) Teiwaz 7 1,126 Wednesday 20-Jul-2022, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Brisbane City Hall Pre-Event Teiwaz 2 960 Thursday 19-May-2022, 10:11 AM
Last Post: TripleSix
Troop Report TLJ Event cinemas Chermside Midnight launch Sly 7 7,836 Wednesday 3-Jan-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Sly