TPM 3D Rockhampton Kids Club 11-2-2012
Troop Report 
Date: 11/2/2012

Venue: Rockhampton Cinema

Time: 1:00pm - 2:15pm

Mission: Attend the Kids Club Session of The Phantom Menace 3D and raise money for Queensland Cancer Council.

Trooper Attendance: Angelman, Nerf

Guest Trooper Attendance: LadyTarkin, Mini-clone, Neil and Adam for wrangling.

Details:

The troops arrived in civilian clothing at the Rockhampton Cinemas and proceed once again to secret chambers located on the second level of the complex. We quickly changed into our Imperial uniforms and proceeded directly out on to the level two balcony.
There were mutterings and pointing of fingers and few ooo's.

We posed for a great many digi-photos with the children and the adults alike. It would appear that the imperial citizens of this area are very loyal as none of the younglings appeared to be frighten by us at all.

Strangely many young women were most interested in the spare blaster, until we informed them it was disabled.

We patrolled until 1:40pm when the Channel 7 holo-vid camera person arrived, hot, sweating, flustered and out of my bucket, I hope I strung a few meaningful words together, for the broadcast to the Empire.

We patrolled until 2:15pm with many more citizens posing for digi-phots with us. We then departed for the secret room on the second level where we re-assumed our civilian disguises and left the cinema.

Incidents: None

Malfunctions: None

Funds Raised: $70
(Seriously I don't know how we keep coming up with neat dollar amounts Huh )

Photos: Sorry we didn't have a camera with.
Great work Smile Wish I could have made it Smile
The Rockhampton System locals impressed and many'a good Imperial Tax collected. And a TV spot, you're an Imperial hero, Angelman! Jig
It's all for the garrison mate, already planning the next armour party to get some of the new recruits started on their journey to the dark side.
And really none of us can do this without a lot of support from everyone else around us. Kudos to them.
yep I was there and got a few pics to post of you guys if that's cool?
Lightsaber maker
Yes please, upload them to photobucket then use the 'help' top right to get the html code to display them.
After the next armour party I'll get your status upgraded to verified cadet.
Ok here's a Team snap 1st
[Image: 736b6ced.jpg]
and another nice pose
[Image: 8f2c8811.jpg]

Fantastic apperance guys really, but you guys were real mean shooting our little one, just because she wouldn't tell you where the Rebel base is Wink
[Image: e7729ece.jpg]

if the pictures are too big - let me know and I'll see if I can work out the smaller/clicky thing
Lightsaber maker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Give Me 5 for Kids "high five" Record Attempt- Rockhampton JOker 7 13,651 Sunday 30-Jun-2013, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Angelman
  Troop Report- Target Rockhampton, 01-12-2012 JOker 8 19,243 Tuesday 4-Dec-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Phoenix
Troop Report Big-W Rockhampton 12-7-2012 Angelman 8 18,037 Monday 23-Jul-2012, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Phantom