Sunnybank Hoyts TPM 3D Sat 11/02
Troop Report 
Date: 11th Feb 2012

Venue: Sunnybank Hoyts Cinemas

Time: 1800-2100 hours

Mission: Regain control of a lost system known as Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts Cinemas.

Trooper Attendance: The Emperor (Beanie), Tie Pilot (Natwest), Imperial Gunner (Major Payne), Tusken Raiders (Hopfot & Sniper) and Natwests Younglings as Jawas

Rebel Attendance: Jedi Knights “Qin Sri” and “Oigen”

Support Crew: Sniper

Detail: See below for the Emperors addressed to the Empire.

Injuries: none that I know of, please advise if there were any.

Malfunctions: none that I know of, please advise if there were any.

Public Incidents: a very VOCAL tusken raider lost his voice after being force choked by the Emperor.

Mission Status: Successfully repressed any Rebellious activities

Quote:Emperor Palpatineâ€s address to the Galactic Empire.

Today marks a glorious day for the empire, we have regain control of a local Earth city known as Sunnybank, where last Friday night, a renegade group of rebel <edit> infiltrated our trading market known as “Sunnybank Plaza - Hoyts Cinemas”. That action called for a greater force to be present, as you know I descended upon this market with my fighter pilot “NATWEST” and Gunner “MAJOR PAYNE”.

Arriving 1600-1700 hours, The Jedi hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Empire, we readied ourselves and planned for the attack, I intercepted a communications from the Rebels with their plan for the Sunnybank system.

A small rebel force lead by two jediâ€s known to be “Qin Sri” and “Oigen” and with tusken raider “Sniper”, “Hopfot” and two little jawa creatures (Natwest Younglings) had already begun to attack the local species, spreading false lies and imprinting their images into civilian holocaptures device by force and jedi mind tricks.

These actions had presented a rebel following and as such a tusken raider (Hopfot) was used as a demonstration of the power of the Empire by silencing his crys! The civilians quickly turned on the rebellion and the jedis ran from the cantina.

Returning to the local holocinema complex, a feature film called "The Phantom Menace” was broadcasted with subliminal messages about a young boy, and his story of being raised by Jedis. I began to engage these Jedi scum and had taken another Tusken Raider as further proof of Imperial law, “Sniper” had experienced the full power of the force and taken away to be disposed of.

Many hours passed, Everything was proceeding as I had foreseen, when close to 2100 hours the Jedi defeated and all rebellious moments were cast out of the system, I had left my troopers to continue surveillance sweeps of the area, soon after the local Imperial forces regained control and both sides had left the system.

The war was over. The Rebel Alliance had been defeated, another System returned to the Great Empire.

We had been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one: the Imperial force of the Galactic Empire.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Photos: Natwest has photos and will upload soon.

<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Awesome Beanie. Great Report.
The Emperor has spoken and the rebellion crushed with citizens saved! Hurra

Nice one Beanie!
Great report Smile Ty Beanie!
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
photos uploaded, please excuse the quality of the pics, as this is due to the fact we only had a mobile phone camera all night.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...0Saturday/
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Awesome I'll link them onto the Tatooine report.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 16-12-2015 TFA - Midnight Screening Hoyts Sunnybank cavx 4 7,566 Monday 21-Dec-2015, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sly
  Hoyts 3D Phantom Menace Launch - Sunnybank Friday Draco 5 11,031 Tuesday 14-Feb-2012, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Phoenix