Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids
welcome mate. now the fun beguins
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
(Monday 23-Apr-2012, 01:36 PM)oigen Wrote:  welcome mate. now the fun beguins

Good point General Patton Patton :P
@Ash:- Thanks mate, looking forward to trooping with you @ DW, might be time to sit down for a chat @ a beer as SN was busy.

@Oigen:- Cheers, I've been having fun anyway, but more is always welcome!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Awesome work trooper Bids !!!
you did a fantastic job of handing punishment out to rebel scum by the way of a photo so that they remember the day they crossed the empire !!!

scope
p.s (awesome to meet you and look forwa[/i]rd to trooping with you at dreamworld )
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Thanks Scope, it was a pleasure trooping with you, your enthusiasm is infectious and it showed in the faces of the kids.
Catch you at DW.
Congrats BIDS great to see another officer join up to help keep those TKs under control Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Grats dude. Welcome aboard.
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
@Stormraven :- Thanks very much. I'd agree we'll have our hands full with the Stormies, of particular concern are the TK's also known as Buzzard & Phoenix, although a set of 20 pushup's ordered by Lord Vader himself seemed to settle Phoenix down (at least for awhile)

@ Darkvoyd :- Thank mate, nice to make it.
Congratz BIDS welcome aboard, I still need to catch up with you one day aswell :P been meaning to but been very busy. Will be back in Gymp town on Wednesday and flotting around till dream world on break :P

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Wel Done Bids. Awesome. Nice to see you again. You survived
your first Supernova.....
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
Congrats!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
@Mortogg:- Thanks mate, great to be approved. I'd love to catchup when your free. I can well imagine how precious your downtime is when you get home so I figured we'd catch up for a beer at some stage, maybe DW?

@Madine:- Thanks very much, Supernova was wicked, can't wait for both DW and SN-Bris.

@TheWold:- Thanks mate, I appreciate your help along the way. Hopefully I can shout you a drink or 2 @ DW. I didn't get a chance to see you about those gloves at Nova, but I'll catch up with you at some stage.
Woo Hoo, well done Smile

Hang on ... oh great another imperial officer to boss us TK's around now Smile
Thanks mate. I was disappointed I only trooped SN on Sat. as it would have been nice to meet you in person. Not sure if you're coming to dreamworld, maybe we can have a beer then?

I promise I won't get too bossy, after all I plan on being a TK in time and I hate pushups, karma could bite me big time.
Awesome another shiny whitey, don't let them dirty boys and girls talk you into anything Smile
LadyTarkin and I will be at Dream World (holidays and accommodation have been booked for months).

Might have to hit you up for some of your awesome code cylinders (or I need to find time to work on Lisa's and my ID costume).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome our newest member SL40122 MammaSith 5 652 Monday 5-Dec-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Gix
  please welcome our newest member TK17665 to the darkside MammaSith 14 1,827 Sunday 13-Mar-2022, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Squid
  please welcome our newest member TK29566 to the darkside MammaSith 12 5,111 Thursday 24-Dec-2020, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz