Troop Report Foster & Kinship Care Week
Troop Report 
TK-TEX's Troop Report

Foster & Kinship Care Week

Landscape/Weather: Indoor - Atmospheric Controls..... nominal.

Date /Time: 8 Mar 10 - 18:30hrs till 20:30hrs

Troopers:
4132 Thewolf
3208 Kitiara
6232 Moxxxie
0889 Cobra
9287 brizzy_trooper
4881 hopfot
4306 SuperAzza101
3868 Reaper
2562 Draco
4423 TKTex

Wranglers: Mel (FIRST EVER WRANGLING ASSIGNMENT)Welcome

Special Appearances: Draco & Mel's rug-rat (and a well behaved one too)

Report: To maintain a strong imperial presence for the presentation of Certificates of Appreciation to the many carers who look after foster kiddies in the Logan area.

Summery: Troopers all accomplished their first mission which was to locate the target area well in time to launch a pre-emptive strike on any rebel scum that might have infiltrated the area. RV'd in covert changing areas and split into dedicated gender based armoring up zones. Met with TRACC Imperial Delegate Sandy for a final assault briefing. Zero Hour was 18:30hrs and the Garrison were 'over the top'. As may be expected, total tactical surprise was achieved and both the carers and kids had a wonderful couple of hours basking in the Imperial Glow of Vader's finest shock troops - the Redback Garrison.

Hopfot also performed a 'double agent' role by impersonating a member of the Jedi Council and thus gained valuable intel by his covert surveillance activities amongst the gathering crowds. As a precaution, all Troopers weapons were set to stun during this operation, just to ensure hopfot's safety.

The secret was nearly blown that....YES - WE HAVE GIRLIE TROOPERS TOO!! Moxxxie just couldn't get her voice low enough to convince the kiddies she was a boy-clone. Luckily hopfot was able to keep things 'under wraps' by skillful use of his captured lightsabre.

Mel (using a devious Imperial Rug-Rat carrying disguise) performed her first official Wrangle with the Garrison and did the Garrison (and Draco) proud. Mel was duly nominated to act as custodian of the Certificate of Appreciation graciously given to the Garrison by TRACC after only our second troop for them.

Injuries: Ain't got time to bleed!!!

Public Incidents: Nil.

Malfunctions: Field repairs only

Happy People: Everyone. It was great to see the carers rewarded by TRACC for all the work they do and we certainly added something special to their night.

Not Happy People: Those whose cameras malfunctioned

Mission Status: Complete success

TK 4423 out

PS. To all who trooped, my sincere apologies for not posting this earlier. Also, if I have missed anyone out - no offense intended, just let me know and I'll edit the post. "Hmmm....old and weak have I become, not to mention SENILE I am".
PPS: A very special thank you to Mel - you really did us proud

As per TRACC troops, no photos for this one.
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Great work guys and gals
Well done Troopers
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Great work Imperial troopsSmile
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
good job nice report
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome Report, Tex!

Yes, my new amp went down a treat - except for the excessive feedback right at the start - but I'm going to have to work on that Voice Lowering Technology so I can blend in a little more! hahaha!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
being a girl is a good thing - one of the little girls there was only getting photos with us girls as she was a bit nervous of the guys. She had you pegged pretty quick. She asked me if there was a girl trooper and when I said yes she asked me if it was the one with the speaker on the belt....
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
I may have one possible rebel jedi padawan, he seemed anxious to become one with the light side, suggest we get vader onto him for conversion. Sith
Great report, and well done to all attended!
(Wednesday 17-Mar-2010, 12:32 PM)Kev Vader Wrote:  Great report, and well done to all attended!

Thankyou my'lord. Doppeldaumen1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,479 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops