Please welcome the newest Redback ID-10025 Thrawn V'jun
Excellent, good to see you've chosen the winning team!
Well done mate .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Well done mate!!Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Yay! Welcome. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
IT'S APPROVED!!! :D *dances in manic glee like Gollum when reunited with The One Ring* Cheeky

Finally after 4 months I have joined! For the Empire!
Thanks all for the welcomes, and assitance with my enquiries and "help me Obi-Wan" moments Smile One more item ticked off my list, one of a great many I have been non-stop ticking off over the past 5-6 months I have been a member of the Rebel Legion, and an inspired Rebel Redback Cheeky

Now lets begin an interesting year of trooping!!! Also I am still more than happy to remain as The Rebel Scum of the Redbacks - though now I guess I'll be the Rebel Imperial Scum Cheeky hehehe

*whispers on secured channel to the Rebel Legion: My mission is a success! They have welcomed me with open arms. Now I can begin to aid the Rebellion as an Officer of the Empire, through subtle misdirection, devious plans and my bright, charming and unsuspecting personality. For the Rebels!* Wink

Now lets have a look at my costuming wish-list... Definately a Grand Admiral costume, and maybe a Sith Acolyte... Oooo too many options :D
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Congratulations!

Might be time to update your avatar pic now. Hehehe
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome Thrawn. Looks good. Now you can get rid of that bath robe. Smile
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please welcome our newest Redback AR 87800 MammaSith 15 11,406 Wednesday 10-Apr-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Baytrooper
  Please welcome Redback's newest Officer ID-55646 Mitch muppet 12 11,936 Tuesday 26-Jun-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  Please welcome our newest Redback DZ-23497 Folorncreature muppet 13 11,812 Sunday 17-Jun-2018, 07:35 AM
Last Post: RedaV