GCSN LOST PROPERTY HELP
Hey guys and girls who attended GCSN.

I received the below email from a lady chasing some lost property that they left at our stand.

Hi,
l couldn't work out any other way to contact your organisation. On Saturday at Supanova on the Gold Coast, my family had photos taken at the trash compactor booth - it was great fun. Unfortunately, when we left, my daughter failed to pickup a Popkultua bag, containing hers and her brothers souvenirs from the event - a blue Dr Who tardis scarf and two t-shirts from the Rooster Teeth stand. Total cost was $80. On Sunday, I asked at the booth and a gentleman rememebered seeing the bag under the desk, but could not find it later. We have already checked with the venue and Supanova lost property. I am hoping that one of your members will pass it in. I will happily collect it or refund postage.
"Help me Obi Wan - You are my only hope"
Thanks - Kathy K.

So if anyone saw it, knows of its existence or the bump out crowd picked it up after cleaning our area please let me know ASAP so I can get back in touch with Kathy and let her know one way or the other.

Thanks
Steve
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
yes I am that gentlemen, I spoke to her 3 times on sunday. I have asked everyone that was around and looked for over an hr for her items. I saw them sun morning on my desk and Anda and I put them under the prop desk behind us. thinking they were 501st members purchases. When the lady approached me I said yes I have those items but when I looked under the desk they were not there so I spent the next hr looking everywhere and asking everyone.
NO luck at all, I don't know what else to do !
I told her to give me an hr and I will ask everyone but when she came back I had to tell her I cannot find them and I am so sorry.

jason

I have her mobile number and I have just texted her reg this.

ATT: we had this on the props table sunday morning and then the parade came in. Stormraven when you set up props for the card back did you see these items please or anyone else please !!!
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

No probs thanks Jas.

If anyone saw this bag or knows where it may have ended up please let us know, PM me if you like.

BN14GCSN15
I have this in the back of the car, was handed to me when we cleaned up at bump outSmile

Terror
(Thursday 25-Apr-2013, 01:05 PM)TerrorFirma Wrote:  I have this in the back of the car, was handed to me when we cleaned up at bump outSmile

Awesome Redbacks are once again awesome Smile
Great result! I also have a long dangly earning in my possession I picked up that was on the table at the the cars back prop. It's not Anda's, I wasn't sure who I need to hand it in to, or tell?
I now have these items and will courier over to her friday to return them. great outcome thank goodness for Marky Smile
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Not exactly lost property, But I have once again left my 501st table runner behind :D
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Terror I will PM you her contact details mate, thank you.

BN14GCSN15
All I have to say is Bad Guys/Girls doing goodWink

Terror
nice work troopers! glad we could find it!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Good news that it was found! I still lost my rank bar tho >_<
Clones are cooler
So glad to hear this was found. On the lost property subject though, there were a few items found during bump out. Let me know if these are yours.

Tupperware container

Helmet insert (cyclops I think this may be yours?)

A paper fan

A belt

And ear phones

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tupperware container is mine! Aaron left it behind.
Are you coming to DW Lei? I'll bring it along.