Scott's Arm-y & Childhood Caner Support Christmas fundraiser
Excellent report Wolf Doppeldaumen1 To all of you CHAMPIONS who made the trip to the Bay, A MASSIVE Thank you. I haven't the words to fully describe how happy and grateful, both myself and Wolf are that you all came to this event for Scott. This includes all support crew, because without you there, it wouldn't have been the same. I thank you very much for being there. It was a perfect example for cadet Erin (who must be thanked for taking all those photo's) to see the sensational efforts of this truly AWESOME Garrison. To the people involved in getting Vader's lid to the event, Dead Set Legends Notworthy Not only did you save the day, but you made a lot of people happy on the day, so you were totally there in spirit. Another example of the Luv in this group Smile So many memorable parts of this troop, great, great people, fun photo's and lotsa laughs and smiles. Most importantly, Scott loved us being there. Hearing him talk Star Wars to us and thank us numerous times was a huge highlight.

( Oh, and after I left lunch, I went home, got the frame, and put the signed pic in it and took it back to the event. Thanks Rach for bringing the print down )

Lastly .....
I think it is time we demonstrated the full power of this region. Set your course for Baycon.....
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scott's Arm-y & Childhood Caner Support Christmas fundraiser - by Baytrooper - Monday 23-Dec-2013, 03:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Blue Room Cinebar -The Last Jedi Screening - Childhood Kidney Support Dark Dora 5 6,626 Thursday 21-Dec-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
Troop Report Children's Kidney Support Network Christmas Party Dark Dora 3 5,384 Wednesday 6-Dec-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Squid