Hi from North Lakes
Hi everybody,
My name is Glenn Hill.
I have been looking at doing something along this path for so long and just never started. After being encouraged by my family and lots of looking into it I have my heart set on becoming a member of the 501st Redback Garrison as a Stormtrooper.
I have started my research on armour (wow lots more complicated than I thought) and any advise you have would be greatly appreciated.
I must admit to being very excited about starting my journey to becoming a Stormtrooper and look forward to have great times with the Garrison members.
Went to comicon on Sunday love what you all do ( I had a blast) so to speak.
I live in North lakes and look forward to catching up with you all soon.
Cheers,
Glenn
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hi Glenn and welcome to the Redbacks forums.
Sign up on www.whitearmour.net (FISD) it is an awesome resource for everything Stormtrooper once there, check out the Getting started tab on the left of the page.
Good to see another Northsider, have fun.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome Glenn
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Woo hoo more northsiders. Welcome to the Redbacks. Glad you enjoyed our antics at OZ Comic Con.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Hi welcome Glen
Great choice the most recognisable armour!
Hope you enjoy your time here, make sure to ask lots of questions, look at other Stormtrooper build threads and don't buy anything until you've checked with other members who can assist.
Good luck!
Hey Glenn and welcome

Yes there is a lot to take in but don't be daunted it is all very achievable and we are all here to help each other too.
DW2013 to DW2018
As I new member as well I agree it can be all a bit daunting but I also agree with Duras's comments about helping each other. It is great to see current members being so inclusive of the newbies. Based on the kind comments and welcomes I've received so far, I'm feeling a lot more confident.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome Dw Stormtroopers are great iconic costumes, it sounds as though you have started your research but as you go along don't worry about asking lots of Questions ( even they seem a bit silly ) it is much better to ask too many questions than not enough.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Thanks for the very warm welcome everybody,
I have taken your advise on the FISD, I am looking at a couple of the armours in AM as recommended for the larger trooper.

cheers and thanks again
Glenn
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Glenn I'm only about 30 mins north from you so if you want to meet up to see some kit close up PM me and can arrange something

Otherwise I work in the cbd if you want to just have a chat or ask some questions in person
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi Glenn
Welcome to the redbacks and great to see someone else in NL
Welcome Dw!
Stormtrooper is a great choice ( I may be a little bias)
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome to the forums Glenn.
Hi Glen
and a very warm Welcome to the Red Back Garrison.
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Springfield Lakes newbie here ☺ Twinny 12 14,321 Sunday 27-Nov-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Twinny
  Hello from Springfield Lakes! Dreadnought 18 21,176 Sunday 21-Sep-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Sly