Finally worked up the courage
Hey everyone,
I've wanted to be involved in something like the 501st since 1996, and I've finally decided to do something about it.
I describe myself as a huge star wars fan, as I am both a fan of star wars and huge, no joke I'm 2m tall! And as I'm also pedantic any suggestions as to larger character opportunities (savage opress for one) would be met with much fanfare.

Figured I'd start with something easyish like imperial warrant officer (the hard part will be the boots (14uk) did they make knobelbechers that big?)
If anyone knows of a mando'ade character that qualifies that would awesome. My own set of beskar'gam would be beyond cool.

Thanks everyone.
Welcome tie pilots are a good way to start thats what I found working on a very limited budget
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
Welcome MyKill, where are you located?
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome My kill.
Hi and welcome..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Welcome to the Redback forums
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome. I believe the phrase for this one is...aren't you a little tall to be a stormtrooper :P
Welcome.

I know Wookies are 'Rebels', but they are a very popular character. Eyebrows

I'm sure there's plenty of tall bad guys we can find for you too though. Smile
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks
Yup could always do with woollies or maybe a Darth?
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Thanks everyone, loving the support.

I'm in the browns plains area

Yeah I'm pretty sure anytime an "ethically challenged" character was created in the classic EU the default height was set at 2m (just tall enough to be menacing but not so tall they hit their head on EVERYTHING - sorry sense memory Banghead

Gotta go.
I think a 2 meter tall red crayon would be super imposing........Imperial Guard maybe??
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
welcome mate
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Hi there and welcome to the Redback forums.

A good place to start your research would be to check out the Costume Reference Library (CRL). If you are undecided this link http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname will give you list of cosutmes by name and another link to their CRL. Once you have decided on a costume sign up on the relevant detachment and start your research, research is the key to a great costume.

If you have any questions please just ask, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks sithprincess, you jogged my memory - wasn't there another wookie battling Chewbacca for mallatobuks interest, I seem to recall a deathmatch resulting in him being eaten by a psiren plant???
I mostly remember this from han and leia having to deal with his father possibly during the vongwar or maybe as far back as shadow academy storyline

Imperial guard is also cool, just to be different I'd have to have the black border on the bottom of the cape to signify post ROTJ emperor mourning.

thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming
hey scoot040 just realised what I would look like in the cockpit of a TIE fighter (similar to the drivers seat of a smart car I would think),
It's an interesting thing, to know what your kneecaps smell like.

enjoy that visual

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member - Worked on Ep II Viper Scout 28 38,178 Sunday 7-Apr-2013, 08:13 PM
Last Post: benji