Thanks for your warm welcome.
Would just like to send a big thank you, out to all of you for welcoming me into the group over this weekend at Dreamworld, it was an amazing and awesome experience. I had a ball and it was wonderful to put faces to names.

Also thanks to muppet, buzzard, mammasith, Rebelrach for your help in getting my Imperial Staff Officers kit together by making items for me, it is greatly appreciated.

And thanks to Whitey for taking me under his wing it was my pleasure to serve.

Once again Thanks You to all, and hope to see you out and about, again soon.

Mark
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Glad you enjoyed it Mark, nice to meet you.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Good to meet you at DW mate.
I wholeheartedly agree, faces for names are very useful. See you next time buddy, we should both have our uniforms by then!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Thank you mate for all the help you gave me, especially when some of the kids decided to start circling me and trying to swing off the handles on my pack. I would have been stuff and on my back like a turtle if you didn't stop them. Hope to have you wrangle for me at another troop soon.

Cheers,
Whitey.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
It was my pleasure to help you out Whitey over the DW weekend.

Thanks again for your friendship and guidance. I was and I am only too happy to have your back any time you need a wrangler.

Thanks again for the great weekend and experience.

Mark
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
You did a really good job mark , from helping to armor up and down , wrangling and making sure everyone had water , great job mate .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Thanks cyclops, it was great to meet you and your wonderful family and as I said to Whitey, I am only to happy to have your back as well if you ever need a wrangler or help with anything.

Thanks again for the amazing experience.

Mark
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Hi and welcome Mark, thanks for hanging with us out front on Sunday morning for a while..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty