A few questions for stormies
Hi all
Since it will be a while before my armour is made and delivered I thought Ill start with the smaller items.

What make E11 blaster are you guys/gals using?

Hasbro/ RS prop master/original stormtrooper/ doopydoos resin kit etc?

Are your blasters just black or weathered to look used?

How many of you stormies are using fans in your helmet?

Thanks in advance
Hi MjrD
My blaster is a Hasbro, modified with a doopydoos conversion kit. I have done it in such a way as to keep the lights and sounds of the Hasbro, which the little kids love.
I have painted it black, with silver undercoat, but unfortunately as the paint has worn it has taken both the black and silver coat off in sections - I do plan to redo it at some stage.

I don't currently have fans in my helmet... I haven't personally found the need. I use a hardhat liner, rather than foam - that seems to be enough to keep my head reasonably cool. Compared to most TK's though I would say my head is a smaller circumference.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
(Monday 1-Jun-2015, 05:16 PM)MjrD Wrote:  What make E11 blaster are you guys/gals using?

There is quite a variety in the Garrison. I have a full resin doopydoos but if I did it again I would do a pipe build so it is lighter for trooping.

(Monday 1-Jun-2015, 05:16 PM)MjrD Wrote:  Are your blasters just black or weathered to look used?

The amount of weathering is up to you. I prefer a weathered look as it makes it look like you've been in battle Smile

(Monday 1-Jun-2015, 05:16 PM)MjrD Wrote:  How many of you stormies are using fans in your helmet?

Yes! 2 x fans!
Hi MjrD

Outdoor troops on hot days require fans, they are quite simple to set up and there are a few ways you can do it.
You can shoot me a PM when your ready to go and i"ll go through it with you.

As to Blasters, as already mentioned, there are many options. One of our members Crypto, make a darn good E11, shoot him a PM for photos and a price. They are ready to troop and weathered, otherwise, go a pipe build as they are light weight and great for long troops.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]