Hello from the Peanut Capital of Australia
I'm just going to pop up and say hi, after getting prodded by Sly I've decided to sign up rather than just stalk the forums.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the forums Dox.
What costume are you interested in building?
Hi Mark, welcome to the Mighty Redbacks.
Check out the CRL (Costume reference library) for info on accurate costumes and standards. Let the guys know what costume you are considering and help will come your way, talk soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
I'm looking at starting with a Warrant Officer costume, right now I'm stuck on the boots I wear a size 17us. I'm waiting on a response from Imperial Boots in regards to that one.

Also, what would be the best material to make the belt buckle? Brushed stainless wold look nice but is horrendous to work with.
Hi and welcome..you are just up the road a bit from me..(Toowoomba). I think one of the guys has belts made up that you can get ..Muppet I think..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Thanks Agent Smith
Hi and Welcome Smile from another Mark in GympieSmile
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if Imperial Boots make the larger sizes... But you'll get a quick response, they have good service.

Send Muppet a PM regarding the belts, he should be able to help you out.
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers
Smile
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome to the forums, Mark.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Wow, just wow...

And I thought finding the size 15 boots I need for my warrant officer was difficult (right now I'm making do with funtasmas that sorta do and sorta don't fit at 14.5). I'm 6'8" and I'm guessing you are taller than me!

Have a look at the "hard to find boots" thread I started in the cantina (sorry I don't know how to post thread links yet)

I'll post up something new I've found that could help!

Otherwise
Welcome to the redbacks
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Thanks for the welcoming

While my grip on Australia is greater than most I'm actually a good 5" shorter than you MyKill, I've been looking through your thread and I'd like to get down to the markets it will be a long shot but they might have something.
Welcome.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII