I'm coming back
Hello
My name is James for those that may remember me and for those that have never met me, I started a build on a TK ANH Hero a few years back and before I finished sold it to another member of this garrison.

I am happy to say that I have decided to make anakin skywalkers ep3 costume and will be joining the Japanese garrison as I am living in Japan at the moment, but when I move back to Australia I hope that I can be greeted back into this garrison.

Later on I will post pictures and my application pictures too, also maybe show some Japanese troops.

Just took a while for me to realize that I shouldn't hold back my dreams for other people and that I should do what makes me happy, even if its nerdy that's ok.
Welccome back, Kooka!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Greetings James!, :D , when you plan on coming back to the Red Back garrison? Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Not sure depends on my job here in Japan, but I am sure I will come visit soon also. A few things have to think about before coming back, also want to complete me new costume in while in Japan.
Hi, welcome back to the Redbacks,
Sounds like a good merch exchange oppertunity ?
Look forward to seeing some pics from troops over there.
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hi James. I just returned from holidaying in Japan Shinjuku last week had dinner with Takefumi and some of the troopers. Had the best time.
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
Welcome back Kookaburra!! :D
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome back James.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome back to the forums!
Welcome back!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Thank you all, still remember all of you and the time I spent on that gun and never finished it lol but still loved those get togethers and those 5 years past really fast.

Have not met any Japanese garrison in person yet just been contacting by forums and email but I am hoping I start trooping with them towards end of october as I have a huge Halloween party for over 100 kids to cover over that whole month that is 501st unrelated, that should rely test my costume.

Will be posting my build soon just waiting on some parts.
Also bit hard to troop as Japanese working time and holidays are horrible compared with Australia. Also I don't live in Tokyo where all or most troops would be near.