Weapons lightsabers blasters
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What to build
Interest Thread 
Good evening all,

I am looking for help on what to build first. I will hopefully be able to pick up my build in California at Christmas this year, With you're help.

I am also hoping to get tickets at Disney's AMC theaters for opening day.

I am currently working as a engineering trainer in Brisbane.

And I am in the process of building a vacuum forming machine and a 3D printer. One of my partners has a plasma cutting machine so were pretty serious in builds.

What I am also hoping to do is a plastic welding course. So once I have that under my belt I'll be able to repair equipment and mistakes.

I hope to launch a company in the new year that is dedicated to cosplay.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon

Thanks
Welcome Smile

With those toys I think you'll be making a few friends :D
DW2013 to DW2018
Build all the things!!! BBQ first so you can host am armour party. Weapons are always needed.
(Friday 7-Aug-2015, 11:43 PM)Matty G Wrote:  Good evening all,

I am looking for help on what to build first. I will hopefully be able to pick up my build in California at Christmas this year, With you're help.

I am also hoping to get tickets at Disney's AMC theaters for opening day.

I am currently working as a engineering trainer in Brisbane.

And I am in the process of building a vacuum forming machine and a 3D printer. One of my partners has a plasma cutting machine so were pretty serious in builds.

What I am also hoping to do is a plastic welding course. So once I have that under my belt I'll be able to repair equipment and mistakes.

I hope to launch a company in the new year that is dedicated to cosplay.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon

Thanks

Hey Matty!, welcome!! Smile , I'm with Ravyn!, build a BBQ first and supply the meat to? Wink , and to be honest I can see you being a great benefit for the Red Back Garrison, aswell as the possibilities are endless on what to build, just make sure you choose the right build for you!,

We don't want you half way through a build to have you change you're mind Smile

I was going for a Sand trooper but after wrangling etc!, I realized the visibility and movement ain't that great, but that's just me tho.... it is totally up to you,
Anyways buddy I hope you find yourself at home with us Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Thanks guys I guess I'll be building the BBQ then I'll keep you posted on the progression. I would like to know whom I can purchase gear from as mentioned I am travelling to the states, California (Disneyland) at Christmas and would like to make contact with the other side to make arrangements for a sale.

Thanks
Just been made redundant this week. Not to worry just yet. Starting a manufacturing co. So the BBQ & Sabers are going to happen however. I would like some casual work but feel free to have a look at our website http://www.co-op42.com let me know what you think of our blank Sabers so far. We have lathes, mills, plasma cutters, welders, and 3D printers. Currently building a vacuum forming machine. So if You have the dream/ideas we have the ability to make it reality. And remember were going out on a limb to become the only dedicated cosplay manufacturing co in Australia, so you won't have to pay those expensive postage charges. From the states etc.
My contact
mousellaneousedreambuilders@outlook.com
just finished 3d printing a fagmentation grenade, looks ok need to clean it up and add some paint. your thoughts though, should I lave as is and let you finish it or place it on my http://www.co-op42.com site already done. you'll be able to see pictures soon.
Mattyg

just finished 3d printing a fagmentation grenade, looks ok need to clean it up and add some paint. your thoughts though, should I leave as is and let you finish it or place it on my http://www.co-op42.com site already done. you'll be able to see pictures soon.
Mattyg

i need to find out where to get the blank blades for the sabers from....
can anybody help by providing me with a namme or company....

i need to find out where to get the blank blades for the sabers from....
can anybody help by providing me with a namme or company....
Did you mean Fragmentations?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
fragmentation grenade......