Jacky's Intro
Hi all,
My name is Robert, although commonly known as Jacky. I have a wife and 4 children. My son just loves Star Wars and has taught me a thing or two. I have been an all time fan of Star Wars but in the past 10 years have really just started collecting. I started off with the figures and was only interested in the bad guys. Mainly the troopers. I have a number of Helmets from the original movies and of the clone phase I and phase II. Currently working on an X wing helmet to then complete my AT AT helmet. I started off with a clonetroooper costume but found it rather fiddly. So I went with a scout trooper as this is my favorite. I had convinced my twin (clone) brother in becoming a 501st member and he has been for over 6 years now. He has a clone Fordo, Tie and AT AT costume. I am an artist and love building replicas such as blasters and helmets. I am looking forward in the new episode VII and do like the new trooper. I hope to hear from you all in my travels and new adventure.

Regards,
Jacky
Welcome to the forums Jacky Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome Jacky , awesome we need more scouts in the garrisson to out number them TK's :D
Have you came out and wrangled for your twin yet?, if not come to one of our event's and meet us all in person, look forward to meeting you Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Welcome aboard Jacky
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome to the Redback forums, Jacky!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
welcome to the dark side mate!!
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logan Intro ShoreBoy 8 3,302 Saturday 9-Jan-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
  Logan QLD intro Kangaroo Feathers 3 2,123 Tuesday 6-Oct-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Beanie
  Intro Ranger Tex (formerly TK-TEX) Ranger Tex 21 24,088 Thursday 19-Apr-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Ranger Tex