Hi everyone i have been a star wars fan for many years i can remember seeing my first movie at the valley brisbane i was 14 and scene them it has been a part of my life in some way. Fast forward about 30 years and I have a family, my young boy is a big fan as well. I can't think of anything better that will thrill him as having a trooper for a dad. Anyway just wanted to say hi.
HI Maynard! Welcome -
Hi mate and welcome.

Any idea of a costume yet?

If not have a read through this list:
http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Saturday 15-Aug-2015, 01:52 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Hi mate and welcome.

Thought I might go for a ROTJ trooper 1st and ARC trooper next
Hi maynard and welcome!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
(Saturday 15-Aug-2015, 02:34 PM)maynard Wrote:  
(Saturday 15-Aug-2015, 01:52 PM)Phantom Wrote:  Hi mate and welcome.

Thought I might go for a ROTJ trooper 1st and ARC trooper next
Any suggestions for the rotj ,I have been looking at fisd and think that sskunky looks good does his stuff pass the 501st.
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks.
Sskunky, Mark CFO, all of the previous is an awesome guy to deal with. His Rotj kits are fantastic as is his E11 RotJ blaster kit.
As far as approval is concerned, that is in some part to do with the armour but to a bigger degree, how well you build it to fit you.
Check out Disco"s build thread, as he is almost finished building a complete Armour/Blaster Rotj Ssunky combination.
Also make sure you check out plenty of EIB and Centurion level applications for RotJ over on FISD, this will show you how accurate you can take your build. If you start with Centurion in mind, it is easyer to accomplish rather than going for base level and then later on having to modify and pull things apart.

Good luck with your journey, its a blast.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Saturday 15-Aug-2015, 03:05 PM)Sly Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the Redbacks.
Sskunky, Mark CFO, all of the previous is an awesome guy to deal with. His Rotj kits are fantastic as is his E11 RotJ blaster kit.
As far as approval is concerned, that is in some part to do with the armour but to a bigger degree, how well you build it to fit you.
Check out Disco"s build thread, as he is almost finished building a complete Armour/Blaster Rotj Ssunky combination.
Also make sure you check out plenty of EIB and Centurion level applications for RotJ over on FISD, this will show you how accurate you can take your build. If you start with Centurion in mind, it is easyer to accomplish rather than going for base level and then later on having to modify and pull things apart.

Good luck with your journey, its a blast.
Hi and thanks for all your help.
Welcome buddy, hope to get to know you and meet you in person soon Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Welcome :-)
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
There were a couple of different troopers in ROTJ, some cooler than others. Just sayin...
SpeederpilotSpeederpilotSpeederpilot

Welcome to the forums!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Hi and welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hi and welcome Smile
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Hi Maynard & welcome to the Redback forums Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG