Baytrooper : TS-22422
DarkFather : DZ-37781
Wolf : DZ-2471

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Arienh : DZ-22372
Cadet LilMissTiger : Anneliese
Cadet Firestorm : Matt

Details:
Not so long ago, In a Bay far, far away………

The sandcrawler from Bundaberg had established a stronghold in the landing bays near the event location and had deployed a Jawa. Shortly after, another Jawa appeared and quickly found his buddy. The Imperial shuttle had also arrived and deployed the Snowtrooper, whose mission always seems to be keeping an eye on these pesky creatures.
He can’t abide those Jawas. Disgusting creatures.

Upon bringing order to the situation, the Snowy and the 2 Jawas made their way to event, where their mission was to entertain the citizens and give them access to as many holosnaps as they liked. [Image: GFCDR-01_zpsv3vwo7zm.jpg]

The Jawas always like going on a bit of a reconnaissance mission in the surrounding area, so the Snowtrooper tagged along to keep an eye on their escapades.
[Image: GFCDR-02_zpskmirihlq.jpg]

Reflecting on the changing tide.
[Image: GFCDR-06_zps4uapchy6.jpg]

The Jawas seemed to find some sort of Orb that they thought had powers or something.
[Image: GFCDR-12_zps38iok5ar.jpg]

They even tried to take parts from this Droid cleaning machine, but the Snowtrooper wasn't having any of that.
[Image: GFCDR-15_zpsi7wk6ips.jpg]

Once again, the Snowtrooper was fighting a losing battle, as the Jawas ran amok.
[Image: GFCDR-18_zps1zd21rq4.jpg]

The event was put on by Hope For Humanity. They were raising funds for Hervey Bay Community Access & The Katrina Dawson Foundation.

They did this by holding various activities, competitions and a Huge Raffle in the form of “The Great Fraser Coast Duck Race”. 500 Ducks were released on the incoming tide, all with numbers on them, and the first 3 to shore were the winners.

(Under duress, the Snowtrooper participated and was told to stay within the lines),
[Image: GFCDR-21_zpsdj1ylgz7.jpg]

The Jawa then judged him harshly.
[Image: GFCDR-24_zpskh8megwx.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised:
With all donations on the day and the Raffle, the organisers raised over $2000.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Negative

Public Incidents:
Negative (Mind you, a Veteran had a senior moment and wanted to enter the event without his mask/hood on) Aaaah Lol

Mission Status:
Very Duckcessful. Jig

Photos:

No Baytrooper, that does not classify as an E-Web
[Image: GFCDR-28_zpsucglwld2.jpg]

With the organiser, Amanda.
[Image: GFCDR-33_zpsmyzpgr4m.jpg]

Patrolling the finish line for the Duck Race
[Image: GFCDR-36_zpsujb2xr9i.jpg]

[Image: GFCDR-41_zpskeq95tca.jpg]

LilMissTiger : Anneliese with her best Quack Trophy.................. Oops, Quacking, I meant Quacking Trophy.
[Image: GFCDR-44_zpsdknbltuw.jpg]

After Troop Tucka.
[Image: GFCDR-46_zpsxlx5frv9.jpg]
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Mission Status: Very Duckcessful - I see what you did there...

Well done to all involved, sounds like it was a fun day.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Looks like a lot of fun, well done everyone, top effort as always!
We had a great day. Arienh & I really enjoy trooping with Wolf & Baytrooper. It was great weather (post rain/drizzle) and the afternoon breeze kept things very comfortable. The turn out was pretty good and I even ended up with my own little wrangler. A little girl in a fairy costume. Her parents thought it was quite funny.

Oh, and even though Arienh was Wrangling and not trooping (due to health reasons), it was her who was on the ball at the end of the day and made sure I didn't let the Redbacks down. She made sure I got the Photo that everyone expects to see from a Baytrooper-involved troop.

The pic of a man taking a pic of his Parmy!:
[Image: GFCDR-45_zpsente0siv.jpg]

Good Wrangling there Arienh. Wink
Never thought a Snowy would look so at home on a beach.
Great work guys and gals.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Awesome job all, looks like a b last.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Thats Quacktastic!
I had a quacktackular time Wink thanks troops
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Great job and great photos.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Awesome!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Fraser Coast Toy Run Hervey Bay Baytrooper 10 13,125 Wednesday 14-Dec-2016, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Sly
Troop Report The Great Fraser Coast Duck Race Wolf 12 14,476 Wednesday 28-Sep-2016, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Hope for Hope's Movie Matinee muppet 3 6,294 Monday 21-Dec-2015, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz