Hi, New here and now idea where to next
Hi All,

I met a couple of the garrison members at the Oz ComicCon in Brissy today and have been thinking about joining for quite some time. I'm pretty rubbish with Cosplay and the like but would love to be involved in the group and work on my own stormtrooper costume.

I see a great deal of value in what the 501st achieves with charity and would love to be a part of that. I'm based in West End in Brisbane.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Jimmy
G'day Jimmy and welcome to the Redback forums.
I came in towards the end of the conversation you were having with the Scotsman at the table.
Www.whitearmor.net is the one stop Stormtroopers resource so head on over and sign up there as well.
Also check out the Costume reference library here and over on White armor.
Let the fun begin.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
G'day mate. I'm pretty new here too and always thought Cosplay was taking things just a little too far, but somehow dressing up in Star Wars uniforms was quite normal. I don't really see it as Cosplay, it's taking the next step in a passion.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
Hiya Jimbo,

Welcome to the Redback forums.
If you are thinking shiny whitey (Stormtrooper) then stick with Sly but if you actually want to hit what you aim at, the TIE pilots in the Garrison are the people you want to hang out with :P

J/K Sly you know I love ya Smile
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Of course, there's always more money to be made as a private contractor Hehehe Welcome to the forums Jimmy, all the best with your build.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome, glad you made it. Smile

This has been your first step into a much larger world.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome to the forums Jimmy.
Hi Jimbo,
Welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers Smile
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome to the Forums Jimmy!
Welcome!
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome aboard..... what they all said. You won't regret it!
"Just listen, it feels like someone's watching us."
Welcome to Redbackland!

There's so much information to digest, so take your time and enjoy the journey! You're only a rookie once, and while daunting, it's a very fun ride!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Greetings brother Smile
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018