Brisbane
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Need assistance
Interest Thread 
Good evening 501st

I have previously mentioned that I am wishing to build either, sabers or Falcon BBQ's. it has been a sound resolve and the sabers are on their way so stand by.

I have another proposition that will benefit the 501st.

I am wanting to purchase or borrow a E-11 so that I may make an attachment that will allow us to play Lazer tag.

At a location that I am currently sourcing at the moment and hopefully it will be at an industrial estate between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

I will eventually require to purchase a chest and back plate to make the responder for the Lazer Tag.

I would like to know what the interest would be if I can get this sort of venue up and running.

All the Best

MattyG
Ii suggest you buy your own e-11 to mess with
We all spend alot of time and money building out costumes and weapons.
They are not to be taken lightly.

I would not be playing laser tag in my costume no
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

None from Ron and I, not our thing
Cool idea MattyG, but like Scope said, we invest a good amount of time and $$$ making accurate replica props, so you may not have an abundance of volunteers willing to lend their kit for this project.
Also, not everyone's E-11's are the same. Some use the standard Hasbro toys, some add more detailed parts to them, some buy more accurate resin replicas, some do a PVC pipe build with resin details.

I'm not sure on the popularity of your idea, but if you made your own complete lasertag kit, with a blaster resembling an E-11, there may be some interest.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

I would also look at the licensing ramifications. I have worked for company that pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to use branding from movies for laser tag (Ghostbusters being the most recent in Mexico). Look into that as well or you might have Disney knocking on your door with a C&D.
Thanks for all of your responses, I am in the process of 3D printing an E-11 and so that I can develop the sight and make alterations so that it will still be recognisable as a E-11 but not enough to be under the scope of Disney.
I am going to purchase a TK suit from the US so that I can re-develop the chest and back plate to receive the emittance from the device. and the whole game floor will take into consideration the ABS plastic that your suits are made from. by having it on a carefully fabricated industrial workshop somewhere between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT for a conceptual Idea.