a newbie
(Monday 19-Oct-2015, 03:03 PM)scarecrow23 Wrote:  I've been told that kropserkel helmets are fairly large and also have seen on the Anovos website that they do things like AT-AT driver costumes that "will fit even the largest heads" but they don't ship to australia

If you know someone you can trust in the states with your order send them the money and they will place the order then get them to ship it to you.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
I am planning a trip to the USA next year anyway
Another option might be Australia Post's ShopMate service. Check it out on their website. I've got friends who have used it and they say it's great.
is there a mixture of people making their own helmets and also buying them from someone either in Australia or from overseas?
Welcome to the Redback's my fellow cranially overabundant friend!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
thanks Mykill. I just wish that this wasn't the only thing in my life in which I was way above average but there isn't much I can do about my head size without power tools and a lot of bleeding
I was just wondering if any of the cheaper stormtrooper helmets are the same size as the high end, proper ones? I know its not going to even be in the same post code for quality for 501st membership but that is not my goal with this particular theory
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Hopefully I can find a way to get to try one on before I risk the money on a helmet that may or may not fit. Its too expensive of a gamble otherwise
I went with RT-Mod due to the armor size suiting my frame, and his buckets are around 4% bigger than others to scale to his armor. I've got a big head and it fits fine. I'll be at Nova if you want to try it on.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: