Greetings From Brisbane
Hey guys, my name is Matthew. I'm 20 years of age and obsessed at the moment with the prospect of building my first Stormtrooper Costume. I've got my heart set on the new Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper. Do you have room for one more? I'm a little inexperienced but I'm quite handy and I really want to learn.

I believe I read somewhere that the Redback Garrison will be at Supanova? Where is the best place to get details about that?

Thanks RBG, Matthew
Hey Matthew and welcome

The new force awakens Stormtrooper may not be possible for a while but if lucky we might have our first at nova

For Stormtroopers you'll want to also join the www.whitearmor.net forums for all things white and shiny or www.mepd.net for the sandies
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome to the forums Matthew, glad to have you on board.
Duras said it all when it comes to the armour, in regards to Supanova, we are there in a big way every year. Keep an eye open for more info as it arrives.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome aboard Matthew.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
At the beginning I joined whitearmor.net and just read everything. Then I saw some first order build WIPs and just loved the end products. I was thinking of joining the run on TheRPF: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=245993
Does that seem like a bad idea? It seems to be a good kit.
its a complicated one to answer... for costume to be approved has to meet the CRL's and fit your proportions correctly so it all looks right

down here we obviously haven't seen the armour that much to really judge it and things can change in the CRL's as more details become apparent once the movie has been stopped at every single frame to get those last details out Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
After the movie and DVD release comes out and we get a more updated and correct version of the CRL, do you think it would be hard to match the kit to that new CRL?
ohhh hi there... welcome to the forums, so you want to make a TFA TK.2 hey? good luck, hope you are great at building armour and have money... Wink
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>