Scout Pistol Revisited
Hi team,

I've seen a few of the older 2-3year old threads regarding blasters, but with the abundance of TBs there I thought I would reach out semi locally again for some updated info.

You guys have any issues bringing them in from the US there or have other recommendations for weighted ones (ala not printed)?

I reached out to HFX Productions who have done a recent run on BSN, but seems they are reluctant to try intl shipping due to issues arranging and border problems.

Have read the recent problems with replica parts here you faced and hopefully its a little less restrictive this side for something with no moving parts etc. But I intend on reaching out to customs for a headsup.

I won't go into a full WIP thread not being local and all (my soft basics are on way, and on hold for armour/lid pending an update from a man in the know but am awar of SC). But appreciate any weaponry recommendations which appears it may be the holdup after the rest of the kit is accumulated.
O'evil one does a really accurate resin cast scout blaster on the RBG forums .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
My E-11 is perfect. Highly recommend the sensational work of the Evil 1 Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
I will be 3D printing mine.
I recently converted my 22" M1A to a 18" Scout and even though it's not done yet I went with a LEU 1-4 Scout Scope and low QRW rings and then put a TAC-Pro cheek riser on the Butt, my thinking is I can pop the rings and use the irons
Talk to Oevil1, his blaster is the beez kneez. When importing any replica weapon, I get the correct clearance from the Police before organising shipping. It's better to be safe than sorry. I've only had one blaster stopped at the border, which I eneded up getting because I had the correct paperwork. Not sure on the rules for NZ tho.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shae Vizla Pistol cast TerrorFirma 3 986 Monday 15-Dec-2014, 03:11 PM
Last Post: scope
  scout pistol needed scoutjockie 9 2,285 Thursday 21-Feb-2013, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Draco