New Recruit
Hi all  Smile
Just Wanted to hi and say what a wonderful job you are all doing with brightening peoples lives and charity work.  i also am a stars wars junkie and would like to join your ranks. But i am a FIFO worker so can be hit and miss when available. So after reading some of your forums i will try to make it to  the  daybro event and introduce myself  and watch what goes on. Currently away in the middle of no-were so i will observe from a far.

For the Empire 

Digger70
Welcome to the forums Digger70. Looking forward to seeing you at some troops when you get the chance
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
(Thursday 8-Jun-2023, 03:53 PM)Firestorm Wrote:  Welcome to the forums Digger70. Looking forward to seeing you at some troops when you get the chance

Thanks Firestorm Smile   Do you guys get together on occasions or only at events ?
There are the occasional social catch ups, awards nights and armour parties along with trooping events through the year
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hi all, after long thought and much thinking  i would like to build a death troopers costume.That being said i have no clue were to start. i live in the blackstone area of ipswich. Any guidance would be great full.

Cheers Chris
Hey ppls  I was looking in the forums last night and found a list of Armours to help with the build but I can't find the thread again can someone linky linky plz

Cheers
Chris