Hello from Oxley
Just calling in to say hello, I have been a fan of Star Wars from the very beginning. Have just received my new armour from Shepperton Studios, so I hope you can assist with my uniform as the eyes are fading now that I'm over 55...
;);)[/size][/font]

Hello Again,

Í'm a huge fan of the 501 Legion and in time I

Hello Again,

Í'm a huge fan of the 501 Legion and in time I

Hello Again,

Í'm a huge fan of the 501 Legion and in time I would like to become a member. I have spent hours reading forums and commentaries from around the world, watched you tube videos of the Legion at its best. My armour is from Shepperton Design Studios and I / may require some help in getting it to fit well, there some parts missing within but I should be able to create what's needed.
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the forums!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
Squirtle,

I would like to assist with the Pink stumps day but I'm not able to punt my name down on any lists.
Could you please advise?
At the moment your cadet status prevents you from accessing various parts of the forum, including adding yourself to an event. Once you have come out to an event and a member has met you IRL, you move to a verified or "super cadet" status, and then you can access more of the forum.

Not being signed up for an event doesn't mean you can't come along and help out!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Mykill,

Thanks for the response! I'm glad to hear that I would be welcome to the Pink Stumps day while being a "Cadet".
I want to get involved, so that I'm able to learn the ways of the Garrison.
I saw a comment in a previous thread to do with this event about UHF walkie talkies, I'm able to bring along 4, plus spare batteries of course.
I'll be there on the day, Thanks.

[quote='Greyspider59' pid='152627' dateline='1453277880']
Mykill,

Thanks for the response! I'm glad to hear that I would be welcome to the Pink Stumps day while being a "Cadet".
I want to get involved, so that I'm able to learn the ways of the Garrison.
I saw a comment in a previous thread to do with this event about UHF walkie talkies, I'm able to bring along 4, plus spare batteries of course.
I'll be there on the day, Thanks.
BTW What time at the field?
Apok is the POC (or point of contact). Send him a PM (personal message).
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19
Welcome Grey Spider! How is the build going? Have you considered starting a build thread?
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
au5ste3n.
How do I establish a thread for my armour?
Hi Greyspider,
I think I saw you had signed up to whitearmor.net? You can start a build thread there in the ANH build threads forum.

On this forum, can you see the Armour Progress forum? If you can, start one there. If not, when you get to a troop and meet some members in person, your status here can be upgraded and you should be able to see it then.

I think you said you got your armour from SDS? Did you get the kit form, or the premade form?
Hello Scotty33,

My kit came pre made, well mostly, I have a lot to do with the helmet and there are some shoulder straps missing. I'm generally pressed for time so I'm glad it was pre made. However in saying that I get the feel that most of the troopers have made all of their gear.
There's no problem with the premade kits, the main thing is to make sure it fits you properly. When you say shoulder straps are missing, do you mean the elastic, or the plastic part?
There may be some modifications needed as well for approval. I think Bolt_2112 from the Redbacks has the same armour as you, so it might be worth sending him a PM to see what/if he had to do to get approved.
There is also a thread over on whitearmor.net from someone in Germany who has just received SDS armour, it might be a good idea to follow that.
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35...ing-ready/

There's lots of help both here and on whitearmor.net, don't be afraid to ask questions!
I am pretty certain, Panthera has SDS armour. He worked with Cyclops to build it to 501st approval. Once approved, if you do consider looking at EIB and Centurion lvl at a later date, drop me a line happy to help.
Costume fit and balance are important aspects of any approval process, and there is every possibility you may need to adjust areas on a commission built costume from abroad.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
As I have said on the PDS page,
Thanks to you all of for making me feel so welcome, to Whitey for pointing out who is who, To Apok, Sly, Cutter, Mumma Sith, Cyclops, Scotty 33 and to all of the others I cannot name successfully.
From an outsiders point of view, you are a caring good natured close knit group who treats everyone with utmost respect, (a characteristic not known nor understood in some other organisations). I'm sure that you will have to put up with me in the future as I can see no reason for not continuing on this present course, unless a rebel fleet closes in... I'm booking in an Armour workshop late in March so I may be approved later. I will make myself available for events as they arise.