NQ Newbie
Hi guys,

Have seen some of u guys doing promo work at GameTraders in Townsville and msut say i have often thought about getting a set of Armour. After talking to Rob at GT told me to look up 501 and then traced back to u guys. I am looking at wanting to get a Star Wars IV uniform as to me this is the only Storm Tropper from the scene where they come busting thru the door in Star Wars.

Being in Townsville makes it hard to find out info on putting together a uniform so any help would be great i am heading to brissy next week as have to bring daughter down to medical appointment we are there from tues 31 and leave on sat 6th and would love to see what i can find out down there to get myself going.

Thanks for letting me post this here

Anthony
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Hey Anthony, there are plenty of us that can help you with advice.
Let us know where you'll be during your stay, and maybe we can organise something.
Thoughts anyone?
we will be getting into brissy monday night after coming up from gold coast taking kids to aust zoo on sunday dreamworld on mon tues free day wed medical app thurs fress unless wed appointment cnat be finished fri med appoint fri night broncos game sat leave

will be staying at ronald mcdonaald house at royal childrens hospital from monday night

thanks

Anthony
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
If you're free enough on Saturday the 28th, there are two troops happening. The Regnets Park state school fete, or more fittingly, the Logan Sci-Fi Finale day. When do the Broncos play that day? Evening or afternoon?

That would be a good opportunity to see more costumes at work, and have a chat about them all.
Maybe we can arrange a dinner/talk somewhere near where your staying after that if it's an afternoon game.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome Anthony,
Will send you a pm with some info on Stormtrooper armour. I travel up your way every fortnight, im up there next week, but you'll be down here. Happy to meet up the following fortnight. There are 2 other cadets up your way as well.
Ken
Welcome to the Redback forums Anthony. If you are down here, try to catch us up on a troop next weekend if you are free. Go the Broncos.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Another Townsvillian!!! Go the NQers!!! Mate if you are coming to Dreamworld PM and I will give you my mobile. I work there and can have a chat to you when you come to visit. Be good to catch up. Also there is a young fella up there called seantrooper. Welcome aboard.
Welcome to the Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the Redbacks.

If you can make it to the Logan Library Troop on Saturday I'll be conducting a 45 min Presentation on Star Wars Costuming.

And there will be a wide variety of costumes on display during the day.

The thread with the details is HERE

If you can get there around 0900 ish you can help a few of us armour up.

Again, Welcome. Doppeldaumen1

Scotty

Star Wars costuming
Saturday 28th August
10.00-10.45am
Members of the Redback Garrison,
part of the 501st Legion, the
worldâ€s definitive Imperial costuming
organisation will be doing a
presentation on what it takes to
create your own authentic Star Wars
costume.
Bookings essential
Call 3412 4140 or book online
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hi Anthony, and welcome to the Redbacks! Doppeldaumen1

I think some of the guys have missed the point that you will be down here on the 31st. So you wont be able to see the Sci-Fi day at logan. There is a school fete at Manly West on Saturday the 4th of September tho. Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

lol..... Too funny...... Another case of me going with the flow. Noworries
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Monday 23-Aug-2010, 08:50 AM)major payne Wrote:  There is a school fete at Manly West on Saturday the 4th of September tho. Smile

Umm, yeah, what he said..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Sweet I'm not the new guy anymore!
This is a great place to find imperial death star pla... I mean, info on suit building. Be sure to head over to the junk yard to have a look
Hi Anthony! Welcome to the Redbacks mate. Plenty of us here to help get you on your way. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
Welcome! good to have more people in Townsville on board! (I think Seantrooper was commenting the other day that he needed company!)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]