20th February 2016 Pink Stumps Day - Bray Park State School
Such an awesome day.
Thanks to organisors and volunteers for giving us the opportunity to run around in our plastic spaceman costumes!
I'd like to thank my wife Tam (Scorchette) who is the P&C President and Evanthia Smith who is the P&C Vice-President for the school. Without their help we would not have been able to hold this event at the school.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
Thank you all for letting me come and help. Tho most of the time, I was just standing there as the ball went where but near me.. I'm fine with that.. Gave me a great opportunity to chat with Mr Redpaint about the armor.

I have a special thank you for Mr KYLO from my little trooper. She loves her Bat and is in the process of getting it framed and marked up. For her first pink stumps day.
It never hurts to ask, but it does if you make Assumptions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 439 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Arundel Park Disabled Riding School Family Fun Open Day APOK 0 1,409 Thursday 3-Oct-2019, 11:00 AM
Last Post: APOK