Welcome to the Razorbacks Squad!
It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Redback Garrison has its second squad. The Razorbacks Squad has now officially been ratified at Legion level. Today starts the day of their 6 month probation.

Baytrooper has been voted in as Squad Leader for the Razorbacks and he leads a motley crew ranging from the Caboolture to Bundaberg.

Congratulations troopers. We look forward to your exploits and future growth in the area. Great name and a great logo.

A big thanks to all the troopers that had a hand in helping make this happen. It was a great team effort.

Cheers
Apok
GCO
Congrats Razorbacks....well done!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great work. Also congrats Baytrooper! Smile
Congrats Razorbacks, and to Mr Baytrooper, may he lead you all astray Wink
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Awesome news congrats baytrooper,can't wait to troop in your area in the near future
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
I hope Mr Baytrooper doesn't lead us astray either :P
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
hey well done Razorback Squad, looking forward to the merch.

whats your moto?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Long live the allmighty Parmigiana and the Empire .

Lol

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
All hail Baytrooper! Fantastic news, looking forward to the new squad growing and doing great things!
Great news , solid leadership and good role models will make for a solid squad of troopers .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
And in honor of our logo, there shall be NO PIG on any parma's at any troop in the Razorbacks region............. Aaaah

Out of respect for the logo Hehehe
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Congrats guys
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Well done Razorbacks! Looking forward to trooping with you up at the bay next month.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Thanks all for the kind words. We have a great group of Troopers in this region, both seasoned and new (including our great Cadets). Very proud to help the Razorbacks on it's initial journey as part of the Best Garrison in the World. Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Congratulations Razorbacks!
I used to play AFL for the Swinburne Razorbacks, so if you need a theme song, I have one ready to go!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congratulations Razorbacks Squad!!! You are now official!!! APOK 27 29,899 Monday 3-Oct-2016, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Jayoz