A brutha from another...
Hey Redbacks,

Andrew from the SCG here.
Thought I'd join your forum too.

I just wanted to thank you guys for giving me the nudge to join up as I met a few of you at the Dreamworld troop a couple of years back. I had been aware of the 501st prior to that but never had the drive to go any further.
One thing that stuck with me was that during the day was riding The Claw with my daughter who got fairly shaken up by it, meeting a few of your troopers shortly after brightened her up again and she was back on the rides again with renewed vigor. So thanks once more. Smile
Overall it was an awesome day, probably even better as we didnt know what we were walking into that day. LOL
The Mrs is keen to come up again so we'll probably base our next holiday around Dreamworld next year.
Welcome and congratulations on taking the plunge into the world of the dark side , look forward to seeing you at dreamworld in the future.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Andrew!
Welcome Andrew!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Gday Andrew,

Welcome to our humble abode Smile
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Thanks for the welcome guys Smile
ESB TK Build - Approved
Staff Officer - Approved
Waaaaaiiiit a second ARC, Advanced Recon Clone.......then another from down south shortly after, are we seeing a prelude to invasion :P
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
(Monday 11-Apr-2016, 06:48 PM)Slide Effect Wrote:  Waaaaaiiiit a second ARC, Advanced Recon Clone.......then another from down south shortly after, are we seeing a prelude to invasion :P

LOL, It's actually just my initials.
But I might be fun to run with that sooner or later Wink
ESB TK Build - Approved
Staff Officer - Approved