TX Update
If anyone was wondering how I was going on my armour. Since I haven't seen any of you for sometime, well due to a family situation it hasn't been doing to well Banghead, and due to that and other things I haven't been able to make it to armour parties either.

To fix the Armour party thing I'm planning to have one try for two in early Feb, for those who are intrested i'll keep inn touch.

I'm hoping to get this all complete very soon as I wont be able to spend anymore money on it soon as the wife and I are planning to head back to NZ for a holiday in Oct.

Cheers Will
Armour Party....... Sounds good to me.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hope everythings ok. An armour party before the Dreamworld Troop sounds good.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
yeah it will be before you all go to dreamworld
lookin at the 30th/31st of jan and the 6th/7th Feb for the Armour party but will keep all you groovy people in the know.

Cheers WillDoppeldaumen1
RIGHT Both weekends are a go so if ya can't make one you've got the second. Doppeldaumen1Peace PM me if you wanna come and I'll chuck you my address.

Theres a pool for the kids, but we ask that parents watch em, and theres also Clones season one or one of the other two hundred odd dvds.

So bring our armour and have fun.

Cheers Will
Count me in, Mate.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Already did :P
I'll be there
Hell YES :D So In!

Want us to bring any food?
Oh crap, sorry willza didnt relise this thread was about an amour party, just put one up lol. Are you planning on having an armour party on the sat and sun of both weekends?
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
Was thinkin about it but if you want one weekend brother your more then welcome.