Newbie from Maryborough
Hi everyone, i live in maryborough, have been interested in the 51st for awhile, meet a couple of the members at the family fun at hervey bay today got a few pics with them and my son got some to, he had a r2d2 shirt and a bb8 beanie his mum had made the stormtroppers asked him if he was the droid they were looking for he loved. Am interested in joining i really like the look of Commander Fox (Phase I) have no idea how to make a costume but going to read those threads now.

Thanks Guys[/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

G'day there mate. I remember you and the young fella from today. Couldn't miss the BB8 beanie. We all saw you coming over to say hi.

Welcome to the Redback forums. Ask lotsa questions, study the CRL's and take the advice from the many seasoned Clone builders we have in the Redbacks.

Some links for you to look at -

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...imated_fox

Also, sign up here for all things Clone -

http://501stclonetroopers.com/forum/

Doppeldaumen1
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Hi and welcome to the Redback forums. I hope that you and your family had a great day meeting and greeting all the troopers.

Lookslike you have got some great advise to get you started. The Costume Reference Library (CRL) study that in depth. Also I strongly suggest that you sign up on the detachment so that you can do your research.

While you are reading have a read through this thread to give you an idea on the membership process.
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

Good luck, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks we both got so excited when we seen you were there, i just wanted to stay there all day but got dragged away. Would love to meet more of you and get involved someho, im not working at the moment so have alot of spare time.

Thanks Phantom it was great seeing everyone in costume they all looked amazing
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome bud, your little one looked like he was having as much fun as we were Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Yeah he was he loves r2dr, bb8 but darth vader is his favourite. Am thinking of buying one of the cheap costumes from big w and see how i go painting that first. Thanks for being so welcoming Smile
Welcome aboard mate. Was great meeting you and your family yesterday.
Thanks lilmiss tiger. The jawa did a awesome job doing the voice
Welcome to the forums, glad you had a good time yesterday.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Hi guys i just thought of a question i normally have my head shaved so was wondering if anyone had any ideas on brands and kind of makeup to do darth maul? Thanks
I believe they have a masks, Phantomblade would be a good person to ask about that Smile
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

The droid.. stole a freighter?

DW2016
Sign up on the Sith Lord detachment thats where you you will find all the info on stencils and makeup and everything else for Maul.

http://www.501stsithlords.com/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks haak had a look on the crl and mask won't get approved but I'll pm phatomblade. Thank phantom will sign up to that detachment now. Everyone has been so helpful Smile
Hi and welcome aboard , didn't get a chance to say hi I think I was over at the table trying to sell the raffle tickets and such .
Great seeing our area grow from 2 members to what we have now .

Don't forgot there is also the galactic academy for under 18 year olds be a cool fun way to troop with your little son , as I know as I used to troop with my father a few years ago back in nsw. And I also now get chance to troop with my 2 girls when they want to troop at a event .

Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Maryborough Avalon 10 11,888 Wednesday 16-Dec-2015, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Phantom
  New from Maryborough! The Bulb 14 20,157 Friday 30-Dec-2011, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Phoenix