Foot Locker Brisbane Adidas Troop Report & Pics
I have uploaded Kit's Pics.

About 318 of them all up... Might have a fiddle with some of them yet too....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
(Saturday 16-Jan-2010, 08:16 PM)TD-1535 Wrote:  
Quote:What a classic....wish I was there to see that

whys that pal, ya all for king hitting troopers?

(hit yes, knocked over, no...)

No, I'm sure Dredd isn't for King hitting all troopers!

We had an incident the night before, but we sicced our guard Dog Scotty onto them, and Dreddy broke one of their plastic laser swords Peace My Hero! No Police required, just good old Imperial Justice...and Scotty's helmet!

However, this is a great reason for insurance!!!! Banghead
You never know when a ****head will do something stupid, as you are now well aware of now Doug!

Anyhoo, well done guys, piccies of the Gold Coast coming up as soon as I can upload them all!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
Here's one of my favorites from the day....

[Image: DSC00424_Altered.jpg]
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
LOL Yes, that was one of my faves too..

nice work making the background greyscale too O.o
several faves including the one above,(yes hes taking a photo with his PEN) thanx to a whizz with the camera,,,,but cant miss this one Smile
[Image: DSC00530_16-01-2010.jpg]

Im also well aware of what happened to scotty, he told me today,,,
So did we get Candid images of any other troopers today?

C'mon guys, lets see some other stars!
"Rumours and slander are the currency of narrow minded fools, yet truth, though often unpalatable, is the greatest reward known to man"
[Image: P16-01-10_1056.jpg]

This is one of my favorite pics of the day.

...you talkin' to us?
(Saturday 16-Jan-2010, 04:11 PM)redpaint Wrote:  Did they get an i.d. of the idiot that knocked over doug?

Na I saw the cop in Queen st a while after 3pm and he said they didn't get em.
Lol James, i like your new user name/avatar/sigDoppeldaumen1. I hope you didnt mind us calling you that. It is a pretty cool and unique name though,
Ken
*ROTF* Kobu youre a champ XD good on you lol
(Saturday 16-Jan-2010, 10:17 PM)Goose Wrote:  
(Saturday 16-Jan-2010, 08:16 PM)TD-1535 Wrote:  
Quote:What a classic....wish I was there to see that

whys that pal, ya all for king hitting troopers?

(hit yes, knocked over, no...)

No, I'm sure Dredd isn't for King hitting all troopers!

We had an incident the night before, but we sicced our guard Dog Scotty onto them, and Dreddy broke one of their plastic laser swords Peace My Hero! No Police required, just good old Imperial Justice...and Scotty's helmet!

However, this is a great reason for insurance!!!! Banghead
You never know when a ****head will do something stupid, as you are now well aware of now Doug!

Anyhoo, well done guys, piccies of the Gold Coast coming up as soon as I can upload them all!

begs the question,,why say it in the first place
so is it a laugh that it happens to me,,,yet its serious with someone else

and why are you lecturing me about something i already know about since 2007when i started

and whilst ya praising "your hero" you do realise that if the drunk decides to make life difficult, ya mate who took the law into his own hands can be charged with willful damage of propety, and all the insurance in the world wont help ya there!!

I was extremly lucky to have a police officer on hand, and at my request i told him not to waste his time chasing after a "Public Nuisance" charge

so instead of sitting around speculating, why not ask for the facts, coz if you both bothered to spend any time, trying to get to know the person i am, i guess you wouldnt have run around stabbing me in the back to all the new guys saying " Im a Psycho"

sorry all but it needs to be said.

You can both stay on my blocklist, i have no interest in anything, bullies and backstabbers have to say.you can attempt to explain ya actions but we all know whats happened and who caused it

I refuse to let two little purile children ruin MY fun

go throw ya weight around at someone else
Troop report added to first post.
Ken
I saw Levi there for a brief moment
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Love your new Avatar James, have fun in Japan. Thanks to all that wrangled for us.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
great report ken,,,love that slideshow thingy,,,,that on photobucket??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 389 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 661 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,563 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops