Hello
Good Afternoon 501st
I am looking at joining this amazing group and just wanted to check in about how I get started etc and if you guys are active in my area

I am a Bundaberg local

Any information you have for me would be great

Also wanted to ask if you guys participate in events with fellow organizations like rebel alliance and mando mercs

Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks
Welcome larc. Phantomblade, darkfather and his wife are based in bundy and think theres a couple in the bay and a couple in maryborough myself am in maryborough
Hi Larc;

Myself, Arienh, and Phantomblade are located in Bundaberg. We actually did an event at EB Games in Sugarlands this Friday just passed.

We do participate in events from time to time with Rebel Legion & Mando Mercs. But not with other groups.

I'm sure a more senior member or member of Command Staff will jump on shortly and lead you to the required forums and page you are after. What I'd suggest is to head over to the 501st CRL pages and peruse the different costumes that are currently approvable.

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL

If you know what costume you would like to do, then members can point you in a more direct way.

Any other info or help, feel free to contact me me via PM.
Thank you guys for your speedy response

I will start looking at what I would to be in the legion

Thanks
Welcome Larc!
Do u have a costume in mind? Just be sure to research research and do more research and always ask questions on here. Everyone is very forthcoming with tips suggestions and answers.
Welcome to Redbacks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Hiya Larc, nice to see more guys in Bundy!
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017
Hi there Larc and welcome to the forum. We have a number of troopers in Bundy.

Find a costume that you have affection for or have a look over many costumes in the Costume Reference Library (CRL) for a costume, here is a link to a list of all currently approved costumes:
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Have a read over this thread to give you an indication on the membership process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

I hope this helps.

Have fun and remember to ask loads of questions.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome aboard and when picking which one to start on just go with your heart and what will make you happy trooping in. Seeing it grow before you will give you incentve to keep going
Welcome to the forums.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome aboard Larc Smile
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Hi Larc, welcome to the Redback forums!!
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
I was maybe thinking of Darth Nihilus or some sort of stormtrooper

Can I ask a question guys, I probably know the answer to this but I was up at the local shopping centre last weekend and saw star wars characters and a display in front of kmart, don't suppose that was you or some other group in Bundaberg???
That would've been the guys and ladies that were at eb games for starlight week
No it was not at EB games, it was at the front of Kmart with a star wars interactive zone??