Hello all Smile

Looking at trying to get a costume started. I have no making skills whatsoever, so being pointed in the right direction to find someone to help me would be great.

I'm looking at the possibility of Seventh Sister.

I have to admit, I am comparing this to an Rebel character, Satele Shan, to see which is going to be more affordable :s Trust me, if I could do both I would.

Would love to join the Empire!

Well, I hope someone out there is able to assist me Smile

Many Thanks

Shalenthia
Welcome Shalenthia,

Mammasith would probably be the best person to help you... she not only is a most popular and talented seamstress, she is also one of our Nightsisters.
You could try sending her a PM.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
Thank you Smile
I do like the Nightsisters Smile
now I have to figure out how to send a PM...hmmm :s
Welcome to the forum
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome to the forums Shalenthia Smile
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Welcome Shalenthia.
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Thank you for all the kind welcomes Smile I'm very new to this and have no real idea how to go about getting a costume etc. I look forward to getting one together though Smile
Welcome to the party! There's so much information out there it can get pretty daunting. My advice as a fellow newb is to ask many questions, and one of these fine folk will have some tips and hints for you.
Stay On Target
Welcome to the forums!
Sign up to the Flagship Eclipse detachment for help researching here: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com

Enjoy!
Welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome, we don't have a Satele Shan although she's a rebel she's a cool character, check out Sinya she's a cool twilek from Rise of the Empire.
Check out Flagship Eclipse forum , any questions just ask. If your looking at a rebel character you'll need to join the Tatooine Base forum. Smile
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
(Sunday 5-Jun-2016, 08:23 AM)MammaSith Wrote:  Welcome, we don't have a Satele Shan although she's a rebel she's a cool character, check out Sinya she's a cool twilek from Rise of the Empire.
Check out Flagship Eclipse forum , any questions just ask. If your looking at a rebel character you'll need to join the Tatooine Base forum. Smile

Hey hey,

Sinya does look quite awesome and you have now made me think twice. Also looks easier and cheaper (hopefully). I have joined the Rebel scum to check out Satele, but am really liking Sinya! Looks like a cooler outfit too as the Seventh Sister, fully clothed in black with a face helmet, may get a bit warm in the summer months :s But I am still open.

Would I have to go to the Flagship eclipse for Sinya too?

And I'm hoping my height is irrelevant...I'm 6'6" :/ makes things a little hard. especially finding boots etc.

Thank you again for the supportive welcomes Smile I came from the wonderful Empire family of the UKG 501st when I lived in London, and hoping to find the same friendly people here in Aus :D
Welcome to the forums , whatever you finally decide on there will always be members to offer advice and help with any questions you have . Look forward to hearing about the northern hemisphere and UKG .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Hi and welcome to the Redback forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
6'6 huh? At least MyKill won't stick out so badly now :P (He's 6'8)
Welcome to the Redbacks and good luck with your build! And I"m sure we're much more awesome than the UKG.
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally.

FNG
DW2016
DW2017